Hardcore Permafrost - groundspawns broken?

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Scorrpio, Jun 24, 2017.

1. Scorrpio Augur

So I been needing some Permafrost crystals yesterday. Went to the dungeon, but of course it is lvl 90 these days. No biggie, goblins and wolves don't see invis. The problem: no permafrost crystal groundspawns in any of the usual spots. Went to a bunch of spots, waited here and there, made sure I am the only one in zone. No crystals. Ok so they are supposed to drop fairly often off the goblins. Did a bit of goblin slaughter. A bit harder with them being lvl 90 and all, but looks like they loot tables are typical lvl 90 stuff, no crystals though.

So, Daybreak, can we please have the crystals back? Frankly, not sure if the whole HH idea is working for Perma, not on Xegony at least. Spent an hour there on a rainy Friday night (prime game time!) and not a single soul but me and my boxed druid the whole time.
  2. Modef Lorekeeper

Same on Luclin. No luck finding groundspawns or looting from gobbies...2 days running
  3. Tanols Augur

/wave Mo!
  4. Smokezz The Bane Crew

If you're looking for stuff that's in the regular Permafrost zone, you won't find it in the HH version. You need to wait until it reverts back in a couple weeks.
  5. Modef Lorekeeper

Hey Tan :)
  6. CrazyLarth Augur

they have never been in the HH version. The good news July 6 is when it reverts back to normal. GL

Hardcore Heritage: CB, Permafrost, MM, Solb

From Jun 21, 2017 at 12:00 AM to Jul 5, 2017 at 11:59 PM
  7. svann Augur

Does that go for goblin loot drops as well or just the ground spawns?
  8. Scorrpio Augur

I killed a bunch of goblins, the drop tables definitely do not include the usual Perma stuff. Thankfully, a guildmate gave me a few crystals he had stashed.
  9. svann Augur

Magelo says they also drop in everfrost ldon
    Maw of the Menagerie and Spiders den. Going to check it out.
    edit: think thats the raid versions
  10. Scorrpio Augur

For what's it worth, I did get a response from CS that yeah, powered up zone has no groundspawns, shelve your quest till HH ends next week.
  11. svann Augur

Maybe you just cant see them because they are darkened