Hardcore Heritage

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Triconix, Apr 24, 2016.

1. Triconix Augur

I know it's early, but has there been any word of a possible new set of zones and possibly a raid? I searched around but didn't find anything. Maybe I overlooked it?

I know I know. "Content is limited now, how do you expect more yadda yadda" Not the answer I'm looking for!

Also, what zone would you like to see as HH?
  2. Reval Augur

I celebrate my regular core heritage by buying iron rations from a vendor in pok.
  3. Aurmoon Augur

I'd love it if they started doing some Kunark zones, which still had a bunch of dungeons that were well thought out and populated. Old Sebilis is an obvious one that could make for a fantastic revamp.
  4. Iila Augur

They barely said a thing about the anniversary content before it came out.

Digging might get some info about a month before the content comes out, but nothing this early.
  5. Vdidar Augur

I'm still not entirely convinced they intended to put any anniversary content out for this year. I think they just felt the pressure so they robbed a raid from eq2 or past eq and changed it minimally to throw something out there. Even if it was planned Ray Charles could see they weren't invested in it like they have been in years past. Although I think everyone knows DBG isn't really invested in keeping this running.
    Xianzu_Monk_Tunare likes this.