Hardcore Heritage Zones Return!

Discussion in 'News and Announcements' started by Roshen, May 14, 2015.

1. Orbital101 Augur

Just curious is there any purpose for going to CT and BB. All the loots are way behind par with the same level gear that can easily be gotten else where. No zone rare or any must get clicky to be found. Might had not even bothered with it and I wouldn had noticed like many others im sure or I am wrong?
  2. Sasrayk Journeyman

I would say its not about the loot itself, its more about nostalgic fun for older players with the 'danger' of higher level mobs. there is loot for some players that are enjoyed well, but I don;t feel these zones were made for "come to these zones for this item!!" the Naggy Raid has something everyone wants though :) But anyways to each his/her own on how they have fun.
    - Sas
  3. Kinyenya Lorekeeper

There honestly is no reason to turn new content zones into heritage hard core zones at this time. Granted I would love to see some new zones for 105 players with new features, (that utilize the original ideas behind EQ from back in Vanilla days) but wish in one hand $%## in the other and see which one fills up faster. I think this actually replied to rainbowdash the the original one i was trying to quote but oh well i get it on here.
  4. Yinla Ye Ol' Dragon

Would have been nice to have something new to do for the Summer.
  5. Unsub New Member

Were the HH zones extended? Permafrost is still the revamped version as of today.
  6. Thunderkiks Augur

Yes, was posted in the June 17th patch notes. Crushbone and Permafrost have been extended by a week and end July 1st.