Hardcore Heritage 2020 update

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Kovachs, Jan 18, 2020.

1. Kovachs Lorekeeper

With 115 being the new max level and how much gear has progressed would it be possible to think about giving possible consideration into contemplating the conceivable idea of potentially getting a new Hardcore Heritage zone ------------------------- Like Karnor's Castle?

The nostalgia of Karnor's is off the hook! A beefed up Mearatas level Venril Sathir raid, augs on par with Flotsam or Jetsam, a 40 slot rare bag?! And trains of course, lots of trains.

Most items from Sebilis has lost its relevance to natural game evolution (save for a few of the clickies and a couple rare items).

Just a thought but a little late at this point, maybe 2021? :)
    ptah likes this.
  2. ptah Augur

i love this idea.. i praying for KC revamp pre tbl snore fest.

How bout we skip the 40 slot bag.. create a 20 slot trader bag for love of god, country and zar ! !

love the idea
  3. Yinla Ye Ol' Dragon

The last revamp was Seblis, I'd expect a velious revamp zone this year to tie in with the expansion
  4. Ofearl Slayer of all things Stupid

Hardcore heritage Skyshrine...

sleepers Tomb anniversary raids! New Avatar proc type weapons!
  5. Benito EQ player since 2001.

If the devs have time, I can see a Plane of Mischief or Plane of Growth revamp this year. EQ2 released a PoM zone last year and they can probably recycle the content.

If the devs are short on time, we will get a mission and maybe a raid like suggested here:

https://forums.daybreakgames.com/eq...ad-ocean-mission-raid-for-anniversary.262010/

--

I am worried by how ToV is being released ad hoc (bug fixes, TS questline, NPC models, phased raids) that our expectations should be fairly low (i.e. 1 anniversary mission). Devs can make up for ad hoc ToV with great anniversary content though.
    bortage likes this.
  6. Tobynn Augur

Karnor's would be fun, true, but the zone is so small.
  7. Jhenna_BB Proudly Prestigious Pointed Purveyor of Pincusions

ToV launch is spilling into February. "maybe 2021" would be most likely hehe :)
  8. GNOME_POWER Augur

We look forward to the appearance of level drain mob and exp drain mob.
  9. Tucoh Augur

Best way to maintain subs throughout the year would be to release a few HH zones during the dead time outside of expansion releases and anniversary content. Add an augment that levels up from doing hunter achievements in the zones and give people a month to do them. Don't even need new gear tables in the zones.
  10. bortage spammin lifetaps

Hardcore Heritage Plane of Sky isn't the zone we want, but it's the zone we deserve
    Funky and Tucoh like this.
  11. Corwyhn Lionheart Guild Leader, Lions of the Heart

I suspect they need to have started planning on something like this before now.
  12. Kuaamil Elder

I could totally go for a HH Dragon Necropolis or HH Siren's Grotto
  13. Kuvian Lorekeeper

Having two new alts I am looking forward to Sebilis to farm augs. And maybe a 40 slot bag, although I am not holding my breath on that one.