Hardcore Heritage 2016: Nagafen’s Lair and Castle Mistmore

Discussion in 'News and Announcements' started by Dexella, Jun 22, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dexella Associate Producer

[IMG]

Well, well. Look who came crawling back. Nagafen and Mistmoore’s minions have been waiting for you. Tales of your adventures through Blackburrow and Cazic-Thule, followed by the achievements in Unrest and Lower Guk, and your recent successes in Permafrost and Crushbone have spread throughout all of Norrath. Think you’re ready for the final Hardcore Heritage zones of 2016?

Welcome to The Castle of Mistmore and Nagafen’s Lair, Level 100 versions of some of the most dangerous zones from classic EverQuest. You’ll have FOUR weeks, from June 22 through July 20 at 11PM PDT, to prove your strength and might, and if you do, you’ll be handsomely rewarded.

Want more information? Visit Fanra’s wiki!
  2. thedragon Elder

Shut down castle mistmoore until you figure out how to not block the retellings please
  3. Fazudin New Member

I have a level 51 cleric that needs to see Zordak Ragefire in Nagafen's Lair for his epic. Am I gonna have to wait until this is over to get my cleric epic? I don't have any toons high enough to fight my way there during the Hardcore Heritage time.
    NameAlreadyInUse and Rieannon like this.
  4. LadyEvan Journeyman

I have to agree with thedragon, shut down the hardcore for castle mistmoore or fix the problem so that the retellings for the epic ornaments can continue. Its ridiclious that we have to wait a month to finish this quest
    Caell and SelahEQ like this.
  5. Geri_Petrovna Augur

Awesome, release a quest that needs a particular zone, then remove that zone for some months. ugh, Does Daybreak not plan anything?
  6. CrazyLarth Augur

the hard-code zones are on auto to active and inactive. They should just waited till the Aug patch to put them in.
  7. Rieannon New Member

I need to kill Black Dire for my Shaman epic too. I don't have any toon over 83. Is there a way around for those of us who can't hardcore? Or are we stuck till the end of the month?
  8. Sneg New Member

I am also stuck on the Shaman epic. Black Dire isn't up in revamped MM, nor is the Advisor named present in the revamped zone (Advisor death spawns Black Dire). Please advise.
  9. Stash McWhalen New Member

Love it, thank you for putting some thought into what your longtime subscribers might like most. 2016 is your year, thank you.
  10. Yinla Ye Ol' Dragon

Any events running at the moment?
  11. CrazyLarth Augur

12. Yinla Ye Ol' Dragon

13. Derd Augur

Or it's prominently on the home page for eq. Also for anyone that log in you get a pop-up notification. You can also sign up for Facebook and Twitter updates if you're not currently playing.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.