Hand of Glory

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Donroy, Apr 29, 2018.

1. Donroy Elder

I fancy myself a completionist and would like to add as many flags to my /key as possible. When I zoned into HS on Agnarr to work on the Hand of Glory master key, I noticed that all the doors to each wing are unlocked now. My understanding of /key is that you have to use it on a locked door for it to be added to the list so my question is, are there any doors deeper in HS that are still locked? If not, I'm guessing there's no sense to even pursue the master key. Thanks!
  2. Bobbybick Only Banned Twice

I believe the North door appears to still be locked. I noticed an odd interaction though where my bard was able to just click it to open it with no key and no lockpicks on the cursor, though my berserker got the locked door message when attempting to do the same.
  3. Ravanta Suffer Augur

The unlocked doors were also a surprise to me when I first went to HS on Agnarr, but since I was farming the zone anyway I did create a hand of glory even though there really wasn't much of a need. If memory serves, only the north door is locked, and the rest are not. The north door is unlocked with the tallow-marked? candle that drops mostly off the basement mobs (I can't remember if the 2 roamers at the entrance or any of the golems up top can drop it). I do remember it being locked the first time until I had picked up a candle.

Meh, since it doesn't take very long to make one, you might as well!
  4. Donroy Elder

Hmmm you guys got me thinking, when I went in the first thing I did was loot a candle before I proceeded north. I didn’t use the candle on the door but it opened right up, maybe because it was in my inventory? Led me to believe it was naturally unlocked like the rest of them. I’ll have to test it out and see, since if that’s the case, you answered my question.