Halloween Overseer - Post patch

Discussion in 'Player Support' started by Grove, Oct 26, 2022.

1. Grove Augur

After looking at the Halloween bugged quest for about two weeks, I thought we might see the quest or a similar one up post patch. But, no. Not at the top as the other was. And not tucked in the middle somewhere. It is nowhere to be found in my first list post patch.
    Toukan likes this.
  2. Brickhaus Augur

So accounts that I checked overseers on after the morning quest swap on Xegony but before the shutdown for the patch ... they all had the first NotD quest available and it was working.

All accounts that I had not checked overseers on after the morning quest swap do not seem to have the NotD quest anymore. I'm assuming that it will show up again on the next swap, which is less than 3 hours away on Xegony.

I'll update with what I see.
  3. Soulbanshee Augur

Wait for quests to cycle.
  4. CatsPaws No response to your post cause your on ignore

"Season of Dread" was down at the bottom for me. But don't see the other 5 at all - hoping they will show after I finish the Season one.
  5. Glutton New Member

My seasons of dread corrected itself after patch and i was able to complete it and start the next holiday task in the achievement list, it showed up after the following 12 hour rotation, it was tricks and treats. on a different character i am still unable to start seasons of dread as i do not have the required level 3 agent agent available.
  6. CrazyLarth Augur

7. tanith Augur

If you have a full compliment of 'normal' agents, you should find you have some that enable you to start the quest with only a very slightly lowered chance of success (which rarely, IME impacts on anything)
  8. Gialana Augur

You may have already resolved this.

The best choice uncommon agent to fit the first slot of the Tricks or Treats quest is given from the Season of Dread reward (Zigan Ribshard). Check your quests rewards window to make sure you selected the reward for Season of dread. Check that you didn't send Zigan on a different quest. And check that Season of Dread is not still in your Active Quests. If you don't have Zigan and don't have the Season of Dread quest anymore, you'll likely need to petition.
  9. Glutton New Member

I waited a few rotations and tried doing up conversions of common agents with doubles. It seems i will have to wait till next year to have built up a base of cards with a level 3 spy. The original issue above was on 2 accounts one had 400 plus agents and I completed the holiday series, however the 2nd account was unable to start the series with only 70 agents in the pool, RNG has yet to drop anything to use as a starter agent. Thanks for weighing in, i will keep my ear open since we still have a week to complete.