Halloween is over SO Stop

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Ponlou_EM, Nov 4, 2012.

1. Ponlou_EM New Member

Title says it all , STOP the drop of the Halloween HATS , its annoying Looking 10000 + mobs and having to destroy the dang hats .
    Ezlano likes this.
  2. Tarrin Augur

If only there was a way to not loot something you don't want.
  3. Dazzler Twodirks Lorekeeper

type /hidecorpse looted
  4. Mesc Old Soul

Better yet change the hats and augs to shards
    Bauer likes this.
  5. Nennius Curmudgeon

or make them placeable
  6. Xianzu_Monk_Tunare Augur

It was kind of announced how long it would last, so no need to whine about them still dropping. The Norrath holiday just isn't over yet.
    Vouivre likes this.
  7. Recnarp Augur

Before you know it, Santa hats will be dropping.

Santa hats everywhere.
    Mintalie and BlankStare_001 like this.
  8. Kirbane Augur

nooooo santas everywhere!!!!!!!
  9. Moklianne Augur

Turkey shaped hats first! I'd wear a turkey on my head. Wouldn't mind a turkey nimbus with little turkeys following you around either. Musket ornamentations for weapons too!
  10. Fenthen aka Rath

Yeah, I stopped picking up Halloween hats on day 2 or 3, haha. Have them saved for 'toons that don't even have Hero's Forge armor yet.
  11. Gannen Elder

although it'd be interesting if they had made the jack-o-lantern ornaments at least placeable to put out in the houses... there is one pumpkin that's placeable yes, but still, something to do with the hero's forge items if one's not going to use them in the armor...
  12. WarSheol Augur

Halloween stuff ends on the 7th as they posted weeks ago. :cool:
  13. hwrdfrnd New Member

I would kill for a pilgrim hat...
  14. Eggborn Lorekeeper

I totally want an Indian headress!
  15. Starry Journeyman

the Hats/caps wouldnt be so bad and i think more would wear them if they would fix the bug to where u put them on it makes u look bald =(
  16. smash Augur

Personal if I were a dev, I would have done it a bit different.
    First of all, illusion is more fun, if it more rare, instead of everyone having it. Kind of same with mounts.
    Having something thats rare, thats the thrill, if it is something everyone can get, then not interested.

So I would have made a larger number of differerent stuff, and they should be rare. Imo, that would sell better for SoE, than this halloween thing. Kind of collecting coins, a 1 cent which everyone has = value =, a coin which is max 5 in existence, thats got high value.

At first, I was thinking on buying the armor stuff, when I got one, but waited a bit, and then saw how it was dropping like a thunderstorm, my interest went completely away.
  17. Cakeny Augur

Rarity leads to complaints by those that don't get it. Best to make limited time things accessible to all.
  18. Tarrin Augur

I hear people love the rarity of the shards.
    Lighteningrod, Cloudia and Vouivre like this.