Hail old LUCLIN players! - Recruiting for Selos

Discussion in 'Guild Recruitment' started by Vaneksniper, Feb 24, 2019.

1. Vaneksniper Elder

Hey friends!

So if you used to play on Luclin you may remember Alexandre and Besrikarle and friends from Stratageme/Legacy of Sorrow/Insidious Blood/Five Rings/Ancient crusade(LOL man this guild really takes me back..yandros Jascenta days ).

Anyways we made tons of friends on Luclin and we are looking to team up with some old friends and also acquire fresh new faces! Our intentions will be like they were back in the day, except we all have lives now so we won't be as hardcore as we were then. This means we will be raiding 3 days a week, and we will raid with a SMALL raid force as opposed to all these guilds that crush content with 72+ man raids. Also the new expansions unlock every month, however we will not worry about that so much as we are going to go along at our own pace so we can actually do everything. This means we will kill classic through velious content to start out!

Anyways we will be working on the Guild looting system and all those fun things in the coming weeks, just wanted to get this news out there that we were going to be playing here and hoped to see some old faces join up with us! The more the merrier!

To follow along with our roster etc can check out the Luclin Facebook group

And come join us on discord https://discord.gg/AdZCxKq
    Ulain likes this.
  2. Vaneksniper Elder

3. Shylar Lorekeeper

Wowwwww way to leave Endo out of the mix up there! :rolleyes:
  4. Vaneksniper Elder

Well to be fair I was just listing guilds I was in haha! Never was in Endorean!!!
  5. LittleBrumski Augur

What time are you likely to start your raids?
  6. Vaneksniper Elder

7pm est for sure.
  7. Iyacc Augur

Welcome to Selo!