HA Scaling?

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by OlavSkullcrusher, Nov 8, 2020.

1. OlavSkullcrusher Augur

I got the Bonus HA for the day on my 95 3-box team, which was for Mysteries of Kor-Sha and Infiltration of Kor-Sha. I picked up Mysteries and zoned in, mobs were dark blue to yellow as expected. But they were hitting like they would in the base zone at ~105. My SK was getting hit for around 15k max and the mobs seemed to have an enormous amount of hps compared to what I was fighting in Shard's Landing. Is there a bug with the scaling of HAs in EoK or am I just going crazy?
  2. Soulbanshee Augur

There was an over tuning pass that hasn't been re-corrected yet, they have an open ticket on it but it has not had priority yet.
  3. Skuz I am become Wrath, the Destroyer of Worlds.

Yeah HA got scaled up, and fixing that as it basically screwed TLP servers doing progression through TBM has only been partially fixed, spell damage got scaled back but mob levels & their melee damage was left for later, Prathun (who was implimenting the fixes) then left Darkpaw/Daybreak which probably means the work to finish that scaling back is not scheduled in yet as the team are all hands on deck, for getting the expansion out the door. Sometime in January we might see someone get put on this task if all goes well.