Guilds on TLP 3.0

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Machen, Apr 10, 2015.

1. Machen New Member

We've seen a dozen posts or so from guilds from previous servers.

Is no one really forming something brand new? Are we really going to simply recycle the same animosities from Progression 2.0?

Waiting for something brand new here.
    Zoggzog likes this.
  2. Dandy Augur

I think it's cool how many guilds are making a return. We've got this little TLP community that keeps getting together for more and it's giving me Fippy nostalgia, lol.

But it will indeed be interesting to see some new guilds on the block!
    Frenzic and Crayon123 like this.
  3. PathToEternity pathtoeternity.pro

I have seen some chatter about an Asian guild getting started from scratch.
  4. Lordik Journeyman

I hope for many euro players and for some euro time guilds.
  5. Punchu Augur

I wonder what they learned from Vulak and if they will launch two servers from the get go with a plan to merge them down the line. If they do it will be interesting to see which guilds roll where.

And Machen, what do you expect dude? Put up or shut up, lead a new progression guild to glory.

I know Ireblind will be up from the get go but it will be a long wait on the class he's useful too and even longer for dyingblow.
  6. Frenzic Augur

I also think it's great. I've been playing with the same group of progression people long before progression server 1.0. Some people just love it and have been doing it for over a decade. It's always great having old friends come back.
  7. Vibez New Member

Is the TLP server out yet? If so how can i create a character there
  8. Mezrah Augur

No, the new TLP server is not out, they are aiming for summer.
  9. Bandok Augur

I don't see why you'd be surprised about it, Machen. If people liked the communities they played with previously, they want to re-establish those communities rather than go out and try to form something brand new.
  10. Taeluuin Entariel Elder

I could go in for a late nighter guild. I just don't want to be a GM again, that sucks. Raid lead? sure. GM/Website admin? hell no. I used to raid with Aussies back in the day - the only guilds with schedules that matched my work schedule. We didn't have an aussie guild on Fippy - be nice to see one.
  11. ClericCleric New Member

I think he's looking for a guild that doesn't win expansions by default
  12. Basak Augur

I am looking for an aussie guild for 3.0 since the raiding fits with my work schedule. If I don't see anything come up I may end up attempting to create one, while the idea of an Aussie time zone guild being lead by a Pacific Coast American seems odd to me, I wouldn't mind doing it if there would be enough support for it.

If anyone knows or comes across any Aussie guild building up, let me know. Same goes if anyone is interested in creating one with me and if there is enough support to build a decent raiding aussie guild, I would be happy to lead it.
  13. taliefer Augur

im sure there will be some guilds that sprout up the old fashioned way. i actually prefer just seeing where the server takes me than predetermine where i go.

that and everything points to the raid scene being a again, so why bother signing up when i know i wont join in on the socking~
    Mezrah likes this.
  14. Taeluuin Entariel Elder

With no gm support maybe its time to bring back an oldie but goodie from Zek....

Anonymous Monk Guild. Everyone knows what they're for.

Player enforcement of anti-socking rules.
    Soltara likes this.
  15. Soltara Augur

Lol if only some kind of zone wide pvp would activate on a raid mob repop... But that's off topic.

I played on combine but only briefly on vulak before returning back to live. My guild on live began making huge raid progress and I wanted to help out. Unfortunately this time around my guild will probably not be standing by the time this server launches. I'm gonna be looking for a raiding guild to devote my full eq time too. Just hope I don't miss the boat!

I'm probably going to play a cleric or a shaman main with a mage box (as I have done on live for a decade or so). If any guilds are openly recruiting clerics who intend on raiding let me know :)
  16. Crayon123 Augur

Lol, still thinking about shaman or cleric a month later are we? ;)
    Soltara likes this.
  17. Soltara Augur

Can't make up my mind!
    Crayon123 likes this.
  18. Vaclav Augur

To be fair Tali - at least one preforming is going completely anti-sock (possibly others too, but I'm not shopping around) - so to say that preforming and socking goes together is technically a fallacy.

Most of the guilds seem to be going that route, but not all.
  19. Bandok Augur

I'm not even sure I'd say "most" are going the socking route, although maybe it will work out that way. Whatever the new forms of Ascendency, Citizen, TL, and EoE, are going to be the ones that go socking. I get the sense that most everybody else doesn't have interest in that at this point (Darkblood, DHS, Midnight Pyre, Ferocity/Ceaseless, others that I'm not remembering say anything to date).
  20. Vaclav Augur

Eh, I guess I should've said "most of the more recognizable ones" - I wasn't aware so many of the "lower end" Fippy guilds were also in the same boat as us. (DHS)