Guild Plots

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by stamme, Dec 12, 2012.

1. stamme New Member

Hello
    why is it only possible to bye 1 guild plot pr guild, when there is 4 slots in a house zone,
    i hate running to the guild halls and is a nice free guild plot right in front off my house,
    so i went to the SC look for guilds halls went for the 4000 sc thing everything was perfekt,
    i was so happy, at last i will get my hall right in front off me and even thinking about how i whoud decorate it for houres, got a extra zone for the guild to build houses in perfekt, moved out whit my 5 othere accounts to the new zone, found a nice spot where all the toons cod'd live side by side went to place the guild hall........ you guild can only have 1 plot(s)...........
    so WHY cant you make the emty plots as a "sub" guild to place items in decorate as you like, and the peps living next to the emty can put there trophis in, the only thing is its not the main guild hall. you zone to when hitting the right door in the lobby !
    but i like my house i like the guild house i want more items and abel to have 4 in a zone

thank you for this great game.
  2. Cakvala Augur

That made my head hurt, but I understand their are multiple guild plots but only one that you can have.

Brings up a side question, why cant we by more housing plots through SC?
  3. yaddab Augur

Hi Stamme

Well I you talking about guild neighbourhoods, if so I agree - you should be allowed to put 4 guild halls on the 4 plots available
  4. Waring_McMarrin Augur

They put in 4 plots so that you have some choice as to where you put your guild hall and for the non-guild neighborhoods for multiple guilds to be able to set up a guild hall. There really isn't a need to have more then one of the new guild halls per guild.
  5. Yinla Ye Ol' Dragon

We have 2....not in the same neighborhood though.