Guild members talking about the "new" TLP server last night

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Risiko, Feb 27, 2020.

1. Stagentti Augur

Your comment makes no sense but thank you for playing.
  2. Accipiter Old Timer

So are you just being an *** or is your contention that most TLP players have seen House of Thule? Seriously. I want to know. I'll allow that Miragul let some people see it that otherwise wouldn't have but it would appear that the vast majority of people haven't played past PoP or, at the outside, TSS. Do you dispute that?
  3. Stagentti Augur

Again - based off of what?
  4. Accipiter Old Timer

Nice dodge. I have grown tired of this conversation.
  5. Stagentti Augur

Lol I'm the one dodging? What?

You said too many people won't play it due to bad memories or playing when it was unforgiving. I disagreed because that might not be why people don't play it and would disagree with that statement.

You claim most of us have not seen it. I ask how you know that? You said because of my ability to read.

You then say the majority of people haven't played past PoP or TSS.

I ask what THAT is based off of...and here we are!

You: I'll say this the game is better post PoP but too many people are unwilling to experience it for whatever reason because of bad memories from their live in era days of playing the content where the game was a lot more unforgiving

Me: I'm going to blow your mind here but...maybe, just maybe, there's a lot of people who don't agree with you.

You: How would they know? HoT is a pretty good expansion, for example. Most of you have never seen it.

Me: Most of us have never seen it? You base that on what exactly?

You: The ability to read.

Me: Your comment makes no sense but thank you for playing.

You: So are you just being an *** or is your contention that most TLP players have seen House of Thule? Seriously. I want to know. I'll allow that Miragul let some people see it that otherwise wouldn't have but it would appear that the vast majority of people haven't played past PoP or, at the outside, TSS. Do you dispute that?

Me: Again - based off of what?
  6. Stagentti Augur

7. That0neguy Augur

Yep totally agree. And as Risiko even posts his own workaround for it, others have as well. My point is that this "issue" hasn't been fixed. Where he is claiming DBG forced him to quit Phinny and come back on another server where this issue doesn't exist is just flat out not true. Did he quit because of getting trueboxed? Probably. Has it been fixed or changed? Absolutely not. And to top it off, he could of gone back to Phinny instead of starting on XYZ TLP over again if he really did believe it had been fixed. Because that code is not unique to server X vs server Y.
  8. Maneuvre Augur

9. Stagentti Augur

Keep it top notch dude. You guys were doing really well but the image macro quality is plummeting.
  10. HoodenShuklak Augur

Reality hits ya hard bro.
  11. Risiko Augur

For the record, I have seen House of Thule and I am a TLP-addict nor did I see it for the first time on the Miragul server.

Contrary to popular belief, some of us TLP fans came from Live servers long ago.

As for my opinion of House of Thule, I really like that expansion. It's one of the best expansions in modern EQ era in my opinion. Some of the zones are really cool.

Its the expansions after House of Thule that really start to lose it for me, but keep in mind I have not seen the last 4 expansions that have been released. I have no idea how good or bad they are.