Guild inviting an alt.

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Toruch Fleshrot, Jul 14, 2018.

1. Toruch Fleshrot Augur

I am currently the last remaining member of my guild. I'm not listed as leader . Is it possible to invite a alt of mine into the guild while it is not online. I don't box, but I want to get a couple alts of mine into guild for GH priviledges.
    Archery and Verily Tjark like this.
  2. Verily Tjark Augur

Create a free account and run 2 clients long enough to invite an alt

Also you can petition to be made leader
    Corwyhn Lionheart likes this.
  3. Toruch Fleshrot Augur

I can't see how being leader would help. I'm an officer already and can invite into guild, but just not the alts of mine that aren't in world at same time.
  4. Kolani Augur

Nope, both characters have to be online to invite.
  5. bigpapa Augur

create another account , make a toon, make him officer and invite your alts ?
  6. Kolani Augur

That depends on him being able to promote or change ranks if all ranks can't invite. At this point, dropping guild and making a new one would be the best option.
    Toruch Fleshrot likes this.
  7. Verily Tjark Augur

That's why you petition for leader status.
  8. Toruch Fleshrot Augur

I already can invite without being leader.
  9. Khat_Nip Meow

If you check your [Access] tab in the Guild Manager and you have the ability to Members: Invite & Members: Promote then you should be good to go.
    I imagine the peeps you want to add are on the same account as you so if able just do as bigpapa said and invite/promote a f2p character on another account who in turn should be able to do the same with any other toons.
  10. Verily Tjark Augur

I tried to say it without typing alot, but this duder typed out what I was trying to say
  11. Toruch Fleshrot Augur

Thanks but the toon I want in , is already on my paid account.
  12. fortuneteller Augur

Now b4 you say anything.

First, you cannot invite anyone into your guild, if person is on your account. That does mean, you need 2 accounts involved to invite an alt you got on your own account.

You can make an alt on a f2p account, invite that second alt, promote the alt up so the alt can invite the alt you want into your guild.

OR find someone you thrust that will not rip your guild for all its assets, and invite that person, WHO will then invite your alt
  13. Toruch Fleshrot Augur

I understand, thanks for clarifying..
    I thought , years ago I had invited a offline alt of mine and when I logged that toon in , a guild invite was waiting for it. I may be wrong tho..
  14. I_Love_My_Bandwidth Mercslayer

I have never heard of this. I suppose it's possible. You haven't tested this yet?
  15. Smokezz The Bane Crew

No you can't. They posted a while ago that they will no longer assist in guild matters such as leadership being AWOL.
    CatsPaws likes this.
  16. CatsPaws No response to your post cause your on ignore

I think you get the message that you don't see anyone of that name around here. You have to be in same zone and have the person targeted to do the invite. I just use a free alt account to do the invite- need the extra housing anyway.
  17. Kolani Augur

I've been a guild leader going on 16 years. This has never been possible at any point.Both inviter and invitee must be online and in the same zone.
  18. Smokezz The Bane Crew

Just the same zone, no need to have the person targeted. /guildi <name> works fine.
  19. Corwyhn Lionheart Guild Leader, Lions of the Heart

Just the create a free to play account part helps.
  20. Sagarmatha Augur

WRONG!