guild hall permisions

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Patrick, Oct 14, 2012.

1. Patrick New Member

I would like to see the guild hall permisions expanded to allow friends to use guild hall bank and to put a house in guild villages also i think that there are 4 spots for guild halls in a village guilds that have there own neighberhoods should be able to let friendly guilds put guild hall in there neighberhoods
  2. Fenthen aka Rath

A novel idea, but you can always have a regular non-guild house and allow others to utilize it. Poor man's guild hall, sort of.
  3. Hatestorm Lorekeeper

I would love to see guests able to use things like the guild portal. When I guest raid I can't port to my host's banner even if I make the run to their guild hall. In other news, can we fix the zone in to the Windsong raid? I have a properly level book but can't zone in without a Pillars win.
  4. Orablast Elder

Guest can enter guild halls if they do not belong to the guild. They can also set and use the guild portal, but I have not tested the guild standard, yet. You can grant access to players through the Manage plot options.

On my main character, I have access to two guild halls. I use the primary anchor package for my raiding guild, and I use the secondary anchor package for my atl's guild hall. It's nice to have the alt guild option for nights I can't make the raid, but I still want to use the guild portal.
  5. Naeeleu Elder

so agree here. or at least let us buy the empty plots to decorate so i dont have 3 huge empty lots in the guild village.
    Ritmo likes this.