QA In Progress Guild Hall ownership bugged

Discussion in 'Bug Reports' started by Winnowyl, Sep 16, 2021.

1. Winnowyl Suffering is optional.

Longstanding member left guild and server transferred. They seem to be the one that originally placed the guild hall. Hall is still there. Yard stuff is still there. Everything inside hall was mailed to owners. Some parcels listed guild hall address, some parcels listed departed member's personal plot address.

It's going to be a rare occurrence, but the stars aligned for us, it might for someone else.
    Yinla, Elyssanda, Volgare and 8 others like this.
  2. Qimble Augur

Would be nice if they could track down the bug, but also roll back our guild hall so that we don't have to wait days / weeks for people to get all the crap placed back in the hall so we can use the most recent save we have.
    Tevik, Caterwail, Rezmatez and 2 others like this.
  3. Qimble Augur

Bug still exists, GM basically confirmed it right before giving a response that is in effect "sucks you to be you, we aren't helping with anything"
  4. niente Developer

Please let me know your guild and server where the guild hall was lost (either PM or post here).

Thanks
  5. Winnowyl Suffering is optional.

Povar - Firestormers.

The hall itself is still present. All the items inside were parceled. We are in the process of collecting the items, so it's not as empty as it once was.
  6. Ratalthor Developer

Since all the items were parceled, we won't be able to restore/re-place the guild hall.
    If anyone can provide reproduction steps for us to replicate the issue, please share them with me via PM.
  7. Winnowyl Suffering is optional.

Not looking to get it restored. We've already taken care of that, and knew it from the start. Real estate saves are local saves.

The fact that our hall was emptied out in the first place is a bug. With the ownership change in the patch of Feb 2021, nothing should have happened when they transferred. We're not trying to get ours fixed; we're trying to prevent it from happening to anyone else.

Also, I PM'd you the reproduction steps... although they were in my first post.