Fixed Internally Guild Hall NPC placement

Discussion in 'Resolved' started by ozpunk, Apr 22, 2021.

1. Velisaris_MS Augur

Still bugged after the 6/16 patch.
    Fenthen and Froglok like this.
  2. Krittor New Member

This cannot be that hard to fix. The hailing trick worked for me but does not work on like the Plushies. Please address this soon. I’d really like to get back to placing NPCs where and HOW I want them.
  3. CatsPaws No response to your post cause your on ignore

The hailing fix only works while you are in the guild hall. If you leave and come back they are facing the wall again. If anyone else hails them and leaves it will reset.

It is confirmed bug so hopefully they will be rolling out something soon(TM)
  4. adetia Monkess Wonder, Ruler of All

I'm experiencing this on an item in our guild hall also - (the guild porter). someone who shall remain nameless (ok it was tabris) picked it up accidentally - one of only 2 people that can do so - grr! - and since we put it back down it won't rotate, only faces one direction, which is conveniently backwards. LOL.
  5. Orcen Elder

WorkAround...
    Stand where you want the NPC to face and hail it.. will Turn and face you.. THEN.. edit the NPC's Placement (like move it an inch)
    They seem to stay that way then.. Worked for me, even after multiple GGH resets..
    Rondor, Stymie and Skuz like this.
  6. Ratalthor Developer

This fix is expected to go live in August. Thanks for your patience.
    Black, Rondor and Stymie like this.
  7. Fenthen aka Rath

Couldn't make it into this lengthy July patch after several months of it being reported?
    /cry