Guild Deletion/Customer Service

Discussion in 'Player Support' started by PO'edNorrathian, Oct 23, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. gamadhob New Member

Descendents on bertox still down, larknos Guild leader has not logged on for 4 months or so, GGH and village are still up
  2. Monkman Augur

Minddagger on povar is the leader of Doomed Justice currently without tag and bugged
  3. Cauled New Member

Co-leader of Everlasting Alliance reporting that I am guildless even after the rollback. Not impressed with the lack of communication from DB. Guildies and I are talking about calling it what it is " EQ is over and none of us want to bother spending money on a doomed game when WOW is going strong, time to move on. Good by!
  4. Tumnayar New Member

Main toon shows as tagged, but when I log in that char, not showing in guild.

Not surprised here.
  5. Nennius Curmudgeon

Getting frustrated. In an attempt to be helpful. on Bristlebane the GL of Jaggedpine Defenders is not playing ATM. Several folks in JPD are still having issues.
  6. Nennius Curmudgeon

Also, having never PM'd anyone. Feeling very ignorant here. Is it the same as starting a conversation ?
  7. Tumnayar New Member

Yes
  8. SirMarrduke New Member

Im guild leader of Draconis Vtialis on bristalbane, we now have the village II but lost the guild.
  9. Deloehne Augur

After the patch, Firestormers Guild on Povar is still MIA.
    Rivitt likes this.
  10. Hytest3 New Member

Poetic Changes of Stromm --- Guild Leader -- Sawe Doff --- Server Luclin/Stromm I am the original leader and have passed it between various toons over the years. Bartuist - Thiamine - Tchetfeti - Longroad ( which is now Sawe )
  11. Minddagger New Member

Greetings..I Minddagger am the Leader of Doomed Justice on Povar. I am on the Guild Roster as GL however I am not tagged. I am in the Guild channels. I did happen to log in during the issue. My Alt toons are not effected, they are still in the Guild.
  12. Lynnia Augur

Some of my characters in Ridgerunners are still showing no guild, but others of my characters are still guild tagged. Guild window shows the ones who, when logged in, say they are unguilded as still being in the guild. Very confusing.
  13. Deloehne Augur

It may be just those members who logged on for raids tonight that are MIA, it looks like toons that did not log on are ok, and can see a guild roster. Too bad our guild leader is one of the ones that logged on...
  14. Geibahik Journeyman

I am the guild leader of Grey Hawke on the Rathe server and my guild is still MIA
  15. Jairee New Member

ive pm'd what would likely fix this.....but got no reply.......they locked they servers and what they did likely fixed the issue since people who havent logged in today log in and show in the guild.......however those of us who did log in today dont.......its likely cache copies of us still exist in the server memory......they need to hard boot the servers to remove our cached toon and then it would bet those of us who logged in today will be back in our guilds........im a network admin, so yeah i know a thing or 2 about this stuff
  16. Tumnayar New Member

This only applies if its not a bug in the code which it could quite possibly be. I'm a lead QA analyst for a company that produces its own software and this could be caused by a coding error that wont be resolved simply by clearing the cache.
  17. Jairee New Member

if it was a code bug those who didnt log in today would still not see they guild........it was a cod ebug earlier but they locked the servers and fix the code bug......cause those who didnt log in today but did after the fix can now see the roster
  18. Lonewolff New Member

Batovin - Cazic Thule - Heart of the Black Dragons
  19. Tumnayar New Member

Maybe you dont understand how software bugs can affect the software, the true source can be hard to track down and not all bugs are repeatable using the exact same steps. Trust me, years of experience with this. Besides that, this has been happening for two weeks on other servers, highly doubt its a cache thing.
  20. RadarX Augur

We're going to go ahead and close this up. Please see the following post.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.