Guild Deletion/Customer Service

Discussion in 'Player Support' started by PO'edNorrathian, Oct 23, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. KermitMadMan Journeyman

Thank you for the update. Communication is appreciated!
    Zerkerin likes this.
  2. Imak Augur

Or at bare minimum someone that actually shows up on the Staff Post Tracker. Seems kinda important info to be buried in some random thread that requires hunt 'n pecking to find.
    Gyurika Godofwar and Lloren like this.
  3. Ghubuk Augur

I am almost certain he was saying it in a jokingly way.
    Kennebell likes this.
  4. Kennebell New Member

Thanks Radar,

Honestly, things like this happen (anything involving database "improvements" is bound to be wonky from time to time). I really worried when Columbus Nova took over that the first thing to go would be the CSR team being outsourced to help "drive value". Keeping an almost 20 year old code base actively going is very much a labor of love for all involved, so very glad to hear they are not only US based, but actually in-house!
    Thank you for your very "real" reply.

In fairness I don't think he was being sarcastic to me, he was sort of replying in line with my "hope" that my assertion (which is a common practice in the industry) was wrong.
  5. phattoni Augur

earthen guardians of bristlebane was deleted also.

leadership of the guild has been mia for years, what do i do?
  6. Melanippe Augur

Clan nan Dreolan guild on The Rathe ....poof! :(
  7. Nennius Curmudgeon

Why do I have a mental picture of an intern being strapped to a catapult as the crowd yells...PULL!
  8. Melanippe Augur

ROFL!! Get out the torches and pitchforks!! /tease
  9. Nennius Curmudgeon

Hmm. I think we need a Mel Brooks voice over here. They are my employees. I love them, I care about them. Now....Pull! Next!
    Gyurika Godofwar likes this.
  10. Moak The Most High

I have some toons on Bristlebane where the actual leadership is MIA- I wonder if this might be the deathstrike for that guild? Also, I'm kind of pissed that I just happily ground out 30% of a lev exp on Quarm without having any clue this was going down- a rollback will seriously piss me off
  11. Corwyhn Lionheart Guild Leader, Lions of the Heart

I think they are just running some sort of sweep or something so chances are good it will be restored.
  12. Verdent New Member

How is this not the highlight above the forums? AB login issues? This obviously affects WAY more people than login issues for a single server. You would have had a much better player reaction if this action was telegraphed better than it being buried (obviously not intentionally) in an obscure post.

Please consider messaging known downtime as widely and as loudly as possible so that guilds with events scheduled can plan around it. Thank you!
  13. Nitrix New Member

And how are you going to make this up to your paying customers?
  14. SkotKittul New Member

Like Original Innoruuk guild Ridgerunners?!? That's amazing, I was with Spirit of the Moon so many years ago. Great to hear!
  15. Corwyhn Lionheart Guild Leader, Lions of the Heart

Many times their attitude is they are fixing it so it doesn't matter what the communicate to us. That's based on PMs I have had with Daybreak.
  16. Lynnia Augur

yup, that's the one, though I'm not an original member. The Circle of the Feleine Hand was also from Inny back in the day.
    SkotKittul likes this.
  17. Corwyhn Lionheart Guild Leader, Lions of the Heart

I would agree that the ongoing problems we have been having with the game do deserve something to make up for it. I don't really care about any compensation for the weeks of buggy servers and guild and character deletions on various servers for any reason other then it showing that they care at all.

I don't think they realize the impact of all the problems that have been going on. But these days I think that is to be expected... its the death of a thousand cuts.
    Gyurika Godofwar likes this.
  18. Corwyhn Lionheart Guild Leader, Lions of the Heart

The lack of overall communications on these issues is very sad. It is not like these problems started with today's patch some servers have been experiencing them for a while.
  19. Zerkerin New Member

Ha Suckers, now's the time to recruit with all the homeless chaps layin about. lets use whats left to form a 5k raid group an take down the dbg giants lol
  20. Iamvulcan AKA ChickenDumplin

actually what i have seen is if the guild had it's own neighborhood then it got deleted. this cheesy guild i am in full of alts mostly is just using a random neighborhood and is still here . . . as well as several others in similar circumstances. any guild that had their own neighborhood got bashed by Negan and Lucille
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.