Guild Deletion/Customer Service

Discussion in 'Player Support' started by PO'edNorrathian, Oct 23, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Drakang Augur

The Silent Minority, Frayed Knot, Grey Hawke all gone on Rathe.

Please get this fixed ASAP.
    Greymantle and Hiladdar like this.
  2. Sewar New Member

Alliance of Hope is missing on Xegony, many others that I checked as well. The ones that seemed intact were newer guilds. Please restore the guilds.
    Hiladdar likes this.
  3. noclue Elder

same on CT, guilds gone, though you can punt and port to your GGH.
    Hiladdar likes this.
  4. Apple New Member

Rollback pls.
    Aanuvane and Hiladdar like this.
  5. Shash Journeyman

Steel and Honor on Bertox - gone.
    Hiladdar likes this.
  6. Ranor Lorekeeper

Most guilds on Bristlebane are gone also.
    Hiladdar likes this.
  7. Sharma New Member

Endless Paths on Bertox - Gone - Give us some advise on you want us to do. You said you were working on fixing the guildhalls. You didn't say anything about mass dissolving guilds. Are you going to be able to retrieve the membership? Should we re-invite members under a new tag? The same tag? I hope you know how third rate this makes you guys look.
    Gyurika Godofwar and Hiladdar like this.
  8. Shavin Journeyman

Wtf, i can see my GGH, but i cant zone in, unguilded now ...nice maintenance, good job DBC ....:(
    Dragon Jockey and Hiladdar like this.
  9. Smokezz The Bane Crew

Not to worry, they're working on the guild villages for those that remain!

That said.. I'm sure this will be a pretty high priority item now.
    Dragon Jockey likes this.
  10. Reht The Dude abides...

Delete all the guilds and they don't need to work on villages, sounds like a great solution to me!
  11. oldandnasty Augur

Good thing they took their time on the maintenance to get everything right!
    Dragon Jockey and Hiladdar like this.
  12. Shimmerleaf Augur

And what about all the stuff in the guild bank and guild halls. Roll this mess back
    Hiladdar likes this.
  13. Ratha New Member

my guild which dates from pop era Druzzil has gone poof too :( and did not have any guild village/housing
    Hiladdar likes this.
  14. 1018_01 Elder

says they working of fixing AB server, why bother, they gonna have to bring all the shiz down again anyways
    Hiladdar likes this.
  15. Hiladdar Augur

This is uncommunicated, untested, and in my opinion royally botched up. Request an immediate roll back with deleted guilds restored.

As best as I can figure it out, Tunare Trade Coalition on Tunare, Club Fu on Bristle, Descendents on Bertox, were deleted along with an alt guild I had on Bristle.

I had toons in the old guilds, so that I can connect with old players from time to time.

REQUEST AN IMMEDIATE ROLLBACK FIXING THIS!
  16. Drakang Augur

Seems to be the older guilds getting deleted vice new ones.
    Hiladdar likes this.
  17. Moggwai New Member

GL from Firestormers here. Anyone receive any information or update from DB in regards to any potential fix? I don't want to reform the guild ATM in case it presents a conflict.
    Hiladdar likes this.
  18. 1018_01 Elder

as long as the GGH still exists, you cant recreate, unless you use a totally new name
    Hiladdar likes this.
  19. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

We are investigating these reports in addition to the issue with villages reported earlier. Thanks for your patience.
  20. mr. pain New Member

So....as a guild leader of about 13 years now I damn near had a heart attack from my guild being gone. I'm glad to know it's widespread but still having a heart attack.

Edit: fantastic. as the guild leader it appears that my guild still exists but all of my characters have been booted from my own guild.
    Hiladdar likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.