Confirmed Guild Bankers not retaining race/gender changes

Discussion in 'Bug Reports' started by Fenthen, Jan 21, 2022.

1. Fenthen aka Rath

This thread was locked and the problem still exists:
    GH Banker + Guild Banker not retaining race/gender changes | EverQuest Forums (daybreakgames.com)

Using the Convoluted Assistant Appearance Augmentater on the Parcel Delivery Liason and General Supply Merchant will allow for the race/gender to stay changed. However the human female (a guild banker) and male erudite (a personal banker) are not retaining their appearance when the Guild Hall instance closes (due to everyone leaving the GGH) and re-opens.
    Rondor and Velisaris_MS like this.
  2. Raccoo Augur

Our guild banker hasn't had this issue recently. I know this problem has happened to various guild hall npcs in the past, and the trick I've used to get the changes to stick is to change many different aspects of the npc, not just race/gender. Change face/hair/etc. Hopefully that works for you.
  3. Rondor Augur

This problem also used to happen to me many years ago to a guild tribute master NPC I had placed in the Neighbourhood guild hall version of the Standard Guild Hall (the NGH that looks like the original GH).

I think it was the very first NPC in the hall that was placed, and each time the instance would get recreated that NPC got back to its default settings. I think that I finally fixed it by unplacing then re-placing the NPC so that it wasn't the first one in the hall anymore ; maybe a combat dummy or other NPC became next in line to be first. After that the race/gender/armor/etc changes stuck on that first NPC Tribute Master.
    Fenthen likes this.
  4. Fenthen aka Rath

Hi Devs, how are we doing on this one? Any resolutions? You confirmed it about 7 months ago.
    Rondor likes this.