Guild Bank Settings Bug/Problem

Discussion in 'Player Support' started by Stephen51, Feb 25, 2018.

1. Stephen51 Augur

We has an incident yesterday where someone was able to remove an item from the Deposit's part of Guild Bank that was deposited by another person.

It appears that when you have Bank: Withdraw items set to only the guild leader, and you drop an item in the deposits part of the guild bank, you can retrieve it. This is fine, it was your item, you might have made a mistake.

However if you change this setting to allow all players access to withdraw, they can only withdraw things from Bank Items, which is the main part of the Guild Bank, that they t have permission to withdraw, but they can withdraw anything from the deposit's part of the Guild Bank, whether they dropped it in there or not.

I'm not sure when this started happening, but surely this isn't how it should be functioning?

Is there another setting in the GMT I should be changing that will inhibit removal of items from the deposits part, but allows removal of items from the main bank area, if the settings there allow.
  2. CatsPaws No response to your post cause your on ignore

It is operating as intended and has since day one of the guild bank. There are no filters on the bottom screen so if the item is in the bottom part of the bank screen (intake area ) then it is "holding" and any one can take it out. Once it is put into the top part then the filters can be put on it and who has access to it is limited. Before parcels this was my main way of moving stuff from one char to another on the same account :D

This works very well in a guild if it has a lot of items that the lower folks can have without them waiting for the banker to log in. But if folks are taking stuff out that they shouldn't be them perhaps they should be in a different guild?