[Guide Events] Povar

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Squeecha, Mar 13, 2015.

1. Squeecha Senior Guide

Planned Guide happenings for the server will be posted here.
  2. Ryleth Senior Guide

Hey Povar! Want to be in the loop 24 hours a day. 7 days a week about Guide Events on Povar? Click "Watch Thread" on the right-hand side of the thread, just above the body of the first post. You will receive emails/alerts any time a new post is made to this thread!

Greetings Povar!

We'll be hosting a Guide Event on Povar around 7:30pm Pacific time tonight (10:30pm Eastern). We hope to see a lot of you there.

Sincerely,

3. Veldaria New Member

I'll be there! Sadly I was the only one who showed up the other night to hear about how the Ogres came to Norrath. I enjoyed the story nonetheless.
    Ryleth likes this.
  4. Ryleth Senior Guide

Glad you enjoyed it Veldaria!! I'm also glad to hear you will be there tonight :)
  5. Ryleth Senior Guide

A big thank you to all the players that enjoyed our dungeon crawl tonight.
    We had a ton of fun and hope to see you again soon!

[IMG]
  6. Ryleth Senior Guide

Hey Povar! Want to be in the loop 24 hours a day. 7 days a week about Guide Events on Povar? Click "Watch Thread" on the right-hand side of the thread, just above the body of the first post. You will receive emails/alerts any time a new post is made to this thread!

Greetings Povar!

We'll be hosting a Guide Event on Povar around 5:30pm Pacific Time (8:30pm Eastern) on Wednesday, March 25th. Look for a server-wide announcement or create an audio trigger for [Guide Event] which will be seen in the general chat channel shortly before the event is to begin.

Sincerely,
  7. Zaviere Augur

Looking forward to it !
    Ryleth likes this.
  8. Fenhir Senior Guide

Mighty Cats are missed!
    LadyEvan and Zaviere like this.
  9. Zaviere Augur

We miss you too, Fen ! <3
  10. Ryleth Senior Guide

Excellent to see you all tonight!! We do hope that you had fun on our event and hope to see you at the next one!

Here are some screenshots from tonight's event!

[IMG]

[IMG]
  11. Ryleth Senior Guide

Now that the Anniversary Experience is coming to an end and we've had a chance to take advantage of that, Povar will be hosting a very special Legendary Dungeon Crawl to a dungeon of long forgotten to our memories. We'll be setting up the raid for this dungeon crawl around 6:30pm Pacific time on April 1, 2105. (no, this is no fool's joke!).

Sylvertan whispers, "bring me deaths, bring me mayhem!"
    Zaviere, Sheex and ModRanger like this.
  12. Ryleth Senior Guide

Reminder that this is happening soon!!
    Zaviere and Sheex like this.
  13. Sheex Goodnight, Springton. There will be no encores.

What will we do without Baby Joseph Sayer and the funboys :(
  14. Zaviere Augur

Anxiously awaiting Sylvertan's appearance!
  15. Ryleth Senior Guide

Promise we are coming, had a bit of a snag with some of the set up =)
    Zaviere likes this.
  16. Ryleth Senior Guide

You were no match for Sylvertan's dungeon of choice this time, but perhaps next time the dungeon will succeed in many deaths!

[IMG]
    ModRanger and Zaviere like this.
  17. Zaviere Augur

Those last two evil demons tried so hard to kill me, but they did not succeed! *cheer*
    Ryleth and Fenudir like this.
  18. Ryleth Senior Guide

Now that the Weekend Experience bonus is coming to an end and we've had a chance to take advantage of that, Povar will be hosting a [Guide Event] Wednesday, April 8th around 6:45pm pacific time. Look for a server-wide announcement somewhere between 6:30-7pm pacific.
    Zaviere likes this.