[Guide Events] Antonius Bayle

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Squeecha, Mar 13, 2015.

1. Squeecha Senior Guide

Planned Guide happenings for the server will be posted here.
  2. Pirowen Senior Guide

Greetings Antonius Bayle!

The Guides of Antonius Bayle would like to get your feedback on times to schedule events on our server. In the past we have had both spectacular successes such as a full raid of shrouded characters storming Karnor's Castles to...well nothing at all, not even a complaint.

As you know, Guides are volunteers who take time from their own playtime in order to bring events to other players and we like nothing better than being swamped by people eager to get in on the fun!

Please let us know, and if you see me on the server just send me a tell and say hi and let me know what we can do to bring more activity to you

Senior Guide Pirowen in service to Antonius Bayle
    Brogett, Yinla and Ryleth like this.
  3. Yinla Ye Ol' Dragon

Knowing a little in advance when things are going on would be a great help.

Found a hungry mystical animal in PoK a couple of weeks ago....I had trouble finding them as they looked like a druid in wolf form! Not very mystical. :( really needs to be something a little different to make them stand out.

Saturday evenings GMT are good for events. :)
  4. Pirowen Senior Guide

We are currently working on having events held regularly Saturday evenings GMT~ As I noted before, being that we are all volunteers there's some coordination of efforts required.

I've spoken to the Wolf and he was chagrined to find that he'd been mistaken for a Druid!
    Yinla likes this.