[Guide Event - Vox] March 10 (around 6pm)

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Ryleth, Mar 6, 2015.

1. Ryleth Senior Guide

We've been displaced, but we are still around at this moment =)

So on Tues night (March 10th around 6pm pacific) we'll be hosting an event.

Perhaps this will drudge up some memories on what may transpire on Tuesday night!

Please remember that Guides are Volunteer Players that devote some of their day to bring unique and exciting events to the players. There are real life circumstances that may prevent this event from transpiring at the exact time(s) listed in the above advertisement (e.g. power outages, snowfalls, hurricanes, game related issues, etc).
    [IMG]
    Yinla, Fenhir and Sheex like this.
  2. Fenhir Senior Guide

I spy Sylvertan!!! *runs around in circles screaming*
    Sheex likes this.
  3. Ryleth Senior Guide

Trying to keep this at least semi-visible/inaround first page as this event will be happening tomorrow night (the 10th)
    Yinla and Sheex like this.
  4. Sheex Goodnight, Springton. There will be no encores.

You shouldn't have to in the first place, but thank you for doing so!
    Ryleth likes this.
  5. Melodya Journeyman

Wonderful! Where will it be i wonder?
  6. Jezzie Augur

I have a question...... oh dear I forgot what it was :( I'll try to remember if this slips down near the bottom of page 1 again, sorry !
    Ryleth likes this.
  7. Yinla Ye Ol' Dragon

This is tonight people don't forget!
    Ryleth and Sheex like this.
  8. Ryleth Senior Guide

A very big and personal thank you to those that showed up to support the Guide Program and the event we held tonight on Vox. It was incredible to see so many of you enjoying our event. We appreciate each and every player that attends our events and tonight was simply outstanding.

Sylvertan and his minions were very upset there was only 1 "official" death, but the train more than made up for it!! What fun we had tonight.

Can't wait to entertain y'all again on the 21st of this month, more details on that the closer it gets to the actual date as we don't want the post buried on page 153 by then.

Here are some snippets of the entertainment tonight, of course you can view all of the Vox fun at our Facebook Page.

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]