Guano Harvester on Agnarr

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Croco, Mar 15, 2018.

1. Croco New Member

Pretty sure there's something wrong or bugged with this spawn. I've spent hours in SolB searching all around the zone, and yes I have a see invis item.

The only large soiled bag I've seen on the bazaar since Luclin dropped on Agnarr is priced at 100k. Seemingly because the seller knows the spawn is bugged.

Has anyone else had this same issue on other progression servers?
  2. Johnwick Augur

Ive seen multiple in Open World and in Instanced Versions. ( have the bag on agnarr )
    You might just have bad luck.
  3. Bobbybick Only Banned Twice

It has a specific PH that has to be kept dead and it's a rare spawn on that cycle. There aren't a lot of roamers in SolB so I believe in you!
  4. DryalRmog Augur

He also likes to cast Invis on himself, make sure you keep see invis up when looking for him.
  5. Croco New Member

6. Croco New Member

Can you elaborate? EQ Magelo shows his path as one area and brewall maps shows it in a completely different area and I've spent multiple hours slaughtering both areas.
  7. Vashnoob Lorekeeper

its a roamer sonic bat, not many of those near the zone in, it paths around the other bats near noble =p
  8. oldkracow 9999 Is the Krono Account Limit

The spawn points for magelo are correct, the roamer can follow the yellow path, sometimes it gets stuck somewhere as well

[IMG]
  9. Croco New Member

Awesome. Thanks for the info.