Grundle Cogwelder not spawning on Bristlebane

Discussion in 'Bug Reports' started by mewkus, Apr 17, 2020.

1. mewkus Augur

With barely more than a day left of Stomples celebrations I went to go finish collecting some eggs and turn in those that I had already collected, but I don't see any eggs and Gundle Cogwelder is not up. It's almost as if Stomples wrapped up early.

Can this please be addressed as the quests all need to be wrapped up by tomorrow evening.
  2. mewkus Augur

I continued to see if he respawned up through the scheduled end of the quest period and didn't see him up. I don't know if this was common to all servers or just Bristlebane.

Is there some way we can get him and the painted eggs to respawn for a day or two to make up for the lost days of the quest?
  3. CatsPaws No response to your post cause your on ignore

Stomples Day will continue through 11:00 PM PT on Monday, April 13, 2020, so be sure to answer Cogwelder's call before the Stomples disappear for another year!

But there was some confusion as the calendar said it would end on April 18th

Either way its done and gone. I think

Where did you see a later end time posted?
  4. mewkus Augur

I was relying on the information they provided on the in-game calendar.
    [IMG]

I also just went and looked at the notification they put on the web ( https://www.everquest.com/news/eq-stomples-day-holiday-april-2020 ) and there they say "through 11:00 PM PT on Tuesday, April 13, 2020," which of course would make no sense as April 13, 2020 was not a Tuesday. It would appear that the web post was just a cut & paste from a previous year's post where they changed the year to 2020.