Group Window Does Not Show Group Member Info

Discussion in 'Resolved' started by Dahaman, Nov 20, 2019.

1. Dahaman Augur

Coirnav Server

On one account, the group leader of my box trio, the group window shows ONLY red hitpoint bars when group members are added. It does not show names, mana bars, pet bars, etc. This is using the default UI for everything EXCEPT for the player window. This is an intermittent issue that comes and goes.

I have two other accounts using the exact same default UI + custom Player Window combo and they display the group window properly. They have never had a problem with the Group Window.

This isn't critical, but annoying. If anyone knows the quick fix...?

On one of the other accounts, I have one character that has the Extended Target Window filled with (five) red hitpoint bar targets, without names, that are "grayed out" (similar to how a group member not in the zone is "grayed out"). I can't get rid of these extraneous target bars.

This happens to be my trader character in the bazaar, so isn't critical. Didn't know if it was related to the above group window issue.
  2. Qbert Gallifreyan

For the first part about hp/mana/end, if you right-click in the window, you should still get the option to display/hide the various components of your group members' mana/end/pet, etc. As far as I can recall, only hp is mandatory.
  3. Dahaman Augur

I'll try that, thanks!
  4. klanderso Developer

Did this solve it?
  5. Dahaman Augur

It switched back on its own again. This was the second occurrence of it happening which made me deem it bug worthy. Both times it happened, it bugged on its own, lasted for a couple of days, and then reverted back to normal.

If/when the window acts up again, I'll attempt the fix and report back.

For posterity, I haven't changed any settings for the window. It should be completely at default values.
    klanderso likes this.