Group geared Berserker.

Discussion in 'Melee' started by Whulfgar, Oct 26, 2018.

1. Whulfgar Augur

What should a group geared max AA'ed zerker be pushing dps wise ?
  2. Angre Augur

3. Angre Augur

4. Daedly Augur

On a burn? Or sustained? Weapon a group weapon? What classes are the normal ADPS they are recieving? When it comes sustained, what is the average fight length and how long between mobs?
  5. Daedly Augur

My berserker up until the beginig of October was all group gear except for his weapon(taka slayer of dragons) and his shoulders. On the FF burns, without dicho and rampage, using BST, BRD, SHM ADPS, i was getting from 700k dps 60sec, 1.2mil dps 40sec.

For normal group killing, was usually between 130k dps to 220k dps depending on the length of the fights and time between. Going off memory on combined group nights, i was usually about 170k dps. Same ADPS classes as my burns above.

That was all with me focusing on the SK in both burn and group. So i imagine a player doing proper disc combos and rotations should do even more than that.
  6. Whulfgar Augur

Ok update.

Had reached 110 only grp geared with grp wpn.. his sustained dps was 40 to 70 sustained dependent on how fast we killed or if he was burning..

Now 110 with 17.8k aa all passive dps increasing aa covered and full burn mode aa covered. All grp gear to include weapon..

He is averaging 160 to 190k sustained and on burns so far highest I've gotten him (on grp named) was 298k sustained over minute and a half.. ( Rk. 1 dicho)

So far I like how the lily bigger is progressing and is easily as of this post my favorite alt .. I cant wait to up his echo and get current raid weapon on him.
  7. Filter Augur

You have to do the progression in TBM to get to Dicho 3 (need raids to go any higher). That will help.