Ground spawns

Discussion in 'Player Support' started by Sazxus, Oct 21, 2018.

1. Sazxus New Member

I am unable to pick up ground spawns on one of my computers. I have to log in my toon on a different machine any time i want him to pick up anything from the ground. Has this happened to anyone else or does anyone know of a way to remedy it?

Thanks.
  2. Dreadmore Augur

That's wacky, man.
    Is every click on some UI element off? Like if you click right up against the upper, right, bottom, or left borders of a hotkey, is that hotkey properly triggered each time? Or is it just ground spawns?
    How about other environmental things, like doors or traps/locked items?
  3. Sazxus New Member

Nope. everything else works perfect. It only happens on certain ground spawns, specifically in TDS it seems. I use a 100% default UI. Not a big deal to log him in on another machine for it really. was just curious if anyone has seen this and knows a easy fix for it.
  4. Iven the Lunatic

This does happen when you use the fullscreen view mode. The UI is just invisible there and does still block the screen for mouse clicks. So just do not use fullscreen for picking up ground spawns or adjust your view direction so that you can click on screen areas that are not blocked by the invisible UI.
  5. Schadenfreude Augur

You may be endlessly clicking on yourself and not realising it. Have you tried adjusting the various Click through options in the General tab? Failing that you could try switching to third person view.