Grizzly Bear Hat Ornament

Discussion in 'Player Support' started by Cazmac, Dec 18, 2014.

1. Cazmac Augur

First, let me say that I love this ornament; it makes my Barbarian Beastlord look impressive! BUT....there is a problem with the canine teeth. They line up *exactly* with my character's eyes! This is especially obvious from head on and in the character select screen and looks weird. Would it be possible to perform some delicate dentistry on them, to shorten them a little, or perhaps raise the level of the bear's head? Has anyone else noticed this and is it the same for other races?
  2. Mittensworth New Member

This would really bug me too! Of all the items that *might* convince me to pay for hero's forge, bear hat is probably the most token thing Shaman and Beastlords want.

(Side note: I can't believe hero forge is $12 per character! I can almost understand paying to unlock it once per account, and $12 is steep for the whole account)

I would be rather upset paying to unlock appearance items, then buying the augments, and having the item rendered horribly for my race (especially barbarians being the one race you expect to see in a bear hat).
    Cazmac likes this.
  3. Cazmac Augur

The appearance of the bear hat is really weird and not apparent when doing the right-click-alt thing; it only really shows at char select. I do love it and have been complimented in game when wearing it but that little bit of attention to detail would have been so welcome! Any chance of a dev reading any of this?

I totally agree with your comments on HF pricing; my own insanity is witnessed by the fact that I have it on almost all of my 20 characters. It definitely is overpriced and my only excuse is that I have no expensive hobbies, e.g. smoking, drinking, going to football or collecting fast cars! I do, however, run several Apple machines (iMac, MacBook Pro, iPad and iPhone) and play my EQ on a Boot Camp partition! I love my EQ; it has been my main hobby for the past 15 years and I do occasionally think I should give it up but it just grabs me again! I don't even play at high level but enjoy pottering along doing old quests and tasks.