Grats RoI on Finishing RoS 1st

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Fooba, Feb 11, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Marike Elder

Can confirm. It is the work of Dev-Drusis.
  2. Stubar Augur

I realize that...but...but...PILLARS!! (That was an epic thread tbh) Good times! Miss you guys...and no I'm not ready to come back yet...must...resist...must...
  3. Skalde Elder

The world needs more beastlords!
  4. Remnant New Member

Pretty sure Triton won.

They are only ones with guild webpage updated.
    Nudia likes this.
  5. Nudia Augur

6. Fohpo Augur

Did they even use that many to begin with?
  7. Slippry Augur

We have 11 druids, if you count in binary.
  8. Allayna Augur

Grats ROI
    ...and the 14 former Machin Shin on your active raid roster!
    Sindaiann likes this.
  9. Fehu Journeyman

"Grats ROI
    ...and the 14 former Machin Shin on your active raid roster!"

I predict it's gonna come down to servers soon at the rate players are quitting, so grats Xegony! (aka as Zebuxoruk/Druzzil) and I preferr to see myself as old Spirits of Fire or Dark Templars not to mention Raging Fury/ AD on AB.
  10. jeskola pheerie

If you are going to go there, don't forget povar, tarew marr, xev, sleeper, and combine... povar and tarew marr split into xev, which merged into druzzil and then into xegony. Sleeper merged with combine and into (druzzil first?) xegony. All this is why i have so many enchanters on xegony now i've lost count!
  11. Lianeb Augur

I watched the stream. You can take your tinfoil hat off
  12. xcitng Augur

gratz roi, been on top a long time now, keep it going!! ;)
  13. Gundolin Augur

Wait Spirits of Fire from the Old Zebuxoruk server?
  14. Bamboompow Augur

That's good to hope for. The year RoI doesn't finish first=the year the game closes.
  15. Act of Valor The Newest Member

It's a little known fact that RoI accounts for over 75% of DBG's income.
  16. Bamboompow Augur

Carefully replying to this, as you could have been joking and I am setting myself up here.

A) Maybe they do account for 75% of income...or

B) RoI is that final big fish. That final bastion of those who give a fornicate. Only way RoI won't come in first is if they can't finish the expac at all. The only way that will occur is if there are no more minnows. It is a safe bet though that when the final expac is released will be one that RoI can win. If RoI can't finish an expac than either the game has long since become a burden on the Russian mobsters cutting the checks, or RoI has decided it is time to pull a FoH and finish on top in spite of whatever expac might be in the works. That in of itself might be enough to kill the game. Thus it will never get to that point of not even being able to finish at all. TLP might allow the game to run forever though. Vodka money, at least!
  17. Fehu Journeyman

yes indeed!
    Gundolin likes this.
  18. Allayna Augur

By your logic....the game closing has come awfully close several times....
  19. Piemastaj Augur

Doesn't matter if you win by an inch or a mile, winning is winning. :)
  20. Horyuken Augur

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.