Grats RoI on Finishing EoK 1st

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Fooba, Jan 1, 2017.

1. Fooba Augur

Sorry MS, maybe next year.
  2. Bigstomp Augur

Good job guys/gals.
    Slippry likes this.
  3. Atvar Augur

Clock is running on #2, who wants it?
    Slippry likes this.
  4. Pano Augur

Atrebe's vault was a joke.
    Slippry likes this.
  5. Astral64 Augur

Impossibru!
    Slippry likes this.
  6. Slippry Augur

That dragon, though.
  7. Act of Valor The Newest Member

Seriously. That dragon.
  8. IblisTheMage Augur

Month and a half since Launch, that indicates a good job on balancing the dificulty, right?
    Gyurika Godofwar likes this.
  9. Warpeace Augur

I would not call the raids overly hard or complicated. Maybe some what tuned more for average guilds that can turn out a consistent, balanced raid force?
  10. Pano Augur

And to think he was so easy before...
    Sancus likes this.
  11. Sancus Augur

The month and a half is artificial because of keying. If we had beat each raid instantaneously on server up and on each subsequent lockout (every 4 days and 12 hours), the 31st of December is the earliest the expansion could possibly have been beat. As we can't instantaneously kill raids or complete progression, it ended up being the 1st of Jan.
  12. Marike Elder

LET'S GO, CT, LET'S GO!
    Slippry and Sancus like this.
  13. Ebonylight-Xegony Elder

Expansion would have been beat in the first day or first few days if the raids werent locked behind raid keys.
    Bigstomp likes this.
  14. Rafather Augur

I would like to give the other guilds listed over on Casual Gamers Lounge a Merry Christmas and Happy New Year thank you card for not showing up to beat event 3 in stage 2 for two + days. This gave us the very nice and welcoming break from having to log in at 3 am for stage 3. Thank you so much, stage 3 would have been more brutal that early in the drunken morning then it was at 2 pm still tired as all get out. Good luck on the race for 2-5 and then 6-10! Will be a fun watch as long as the devs don't nerf anything till it's complete.
    Marike likes this.
  15. Nennius Curmudgeon

Congrats! Now please bathe. :)
  16. Thraine Augur

let me pop on my tin foil hat and say .. coincidence that now RoI is done loggin servers go down? :p
    Fadyena likes this.
  17. Mediik Augur

18. Orbital101 Augur

I wouldn be surprised if many guilds dont make it pass event 1 or cry that the raids are not winnable... but then here we are to prove that wrong!
  19. MrMajestykx Augur

Hell Good, right now Atrebe's Vault it the stumbling block for many let alone event 1, kudos on downing Tier 3
  20. Gidono https://everquest.allakhazam.com

Grats RoI!