grats Reckless Ascension

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Lisard, Jun 2, 2019.

1. kizant Augur

2. Cailen Augur

Grats! I know the sweet sweet feeling of having that monkey off your back..... enjoy!
  3. Ofearl Slayer of all things Stupid

Congrats RA, for sure a fun event, dont let anyone tell ya otherwise!
  4. Ryino Elder

Grats on the win!! Now post videos =p
  5. Mintalie Augur

Congrats again, and if you have any tips for your fellow BBers, we wouldn't refuse. :p
  6. Axem the Great Journeyman

7. Nudia Augur

Grats guys!
  8. Robnie Augur

Someone live streamed it but didn't save it.

It was basically just me yelling "BURN AND BANE, STAY CALM GUYS DON'T WORRY, BURN AND BANE OMG MAKE THIS DEAD NOW PLZ"23

Don't die at 25%, don't freak out at 24%.

Really not dying on the mark emote at 25% is the hardest part of the raid by far. Once you make it to 23% it's just a little bit more to kill it.
  9. Allayna Augur

Congratulations on besting what has bested so many others.

UEE 13985739 : EQ Raiding Community 6
    Whulfgar, Elyssanda and Lisard like this.
  10. Spellfire Augur

Congrats RA!
  11. Mintalie Augur

*conservative estimate
  12. Jhenna_BB Proudly Prestigious Pointed Purveyor of Pincusions

It’s probably good that I have better cardiovascular health than the average EQ player, being a runner - as my heart didn’t slow down for a half hour after this win haha. The closest for me for excitement after a win would be beating Vishimtar as a member of Veeshans Fury. This was the only and very brief time we were on equal ground with Club Fu and Ring of Valor as no one had won Mata Muram as of that time.

I can assure you that the 6 current guilds to win this have a feeling of accomplishment above any other possibly ever in 20 years of this game. For us it’s very satisfying in that we’re always left out of the conversation as a top guild due to our 3 day raid week. We have players in this guild that are among the best in their class and we finally put that out on display last night.

You do not have to raid every night (during progression) to love raiding and be exceptional at it.
  13. Lisard Silly

dat be corpse counts =P
    Mintalie likes this.
  14. Robnie Augur

It's all because we put the app warrior on the boss.

That other tank we were using sucks.
    DaciksBB and Jhenna_BB like this.
  15. Jhenna_BB Proudly Prestigious Pointed Purveyor of Pincusions

It’s that illusion he uses or something! Haha
  16. Elyssanda Bardbrain

Congrats RA!
  17. tyrantula Elder

Grats! Super tough event, one of those achievements that will last a long time.
  18. DaciksBB Augur

ikr, Rob can't hold aggro to save my life

I was honestly starting to get worried about my hands there, they wouldn't stop tingling
  19. Whulfgar Augur

Very impressive. Huge congratulations.
  20. Jhenna_BB Proudly Prestigious Pointed Purveyor of Pincusions

Luckily you're a kid to most EQ players haha