Grats CT, MS and ROV!

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Maedhros, Mar 5, 2018.

1. Maedhros High King

I haven't seen any posts congratulating you guys for rounding out the top 5.
    Its been a strange expansion cycle this year with a lot of obstacles, the Hurturanus issues, suspensions, overcoming the purple ring of doom.
    Well done Crimson Tempest, Machin Shin and Ring of Valor!
  2. Sancus Augur

Grats CT/MS/RoV! And Triton too, I don't think they got a thread either.

Kinda strange too how the second tier 2 raid was likely the most challenging and rewarding of the expansion. Kind of wish T3 was harder like last year so there was a bit more pride in finishing it.

Overall though RoS definitely had some fun/challenging/interesting raids, so congrats to those that have beat it and good luck to those currently working on beating it!
  3. Bigstomp Augur

Thanks.

For roadblocks:
    And that sounds about like EoK - queen was a roadblock for many (although I assume if they got to vault their queen complaints would be quickly quieted)

My big complaint at having finished it, is the end raid was like velishan 2.0. The end raid should not be a gimme.
    Maedhros likes this.
  4. Lianeb Augur

Thanks.

And Grats to all those that have finished and will finish this years raids. There were some challenges along the way but i think for the most part once learned they are enjoyable.
    Maedhros likes this.
  5. Liljit Augur

Thank you Maedhros, it certainly was a challenging year and MS wishes you well on the continued fight!
    Maedhros likes this.