Grassland Tiger mount on sale....

Discussion in 'Player Support' started by Elendieal, Nov 23, 2016.

1. Elendieal Journeyman

I can't find it at for sale at all, much less at a discount. Am I missing the obvious?

Thank you
  2. furbik923 New Member

i also cant find the sale items, including the grassland tiger. i checked the store, and shady in EC, and it's not at either?
  3. Reccoo New Member

I knew that guy was Shady. Polymorph wand: Siren Sorceress also shows 750, not on sale.
  4. Enigma Maitreya Augur

I agree no Grassland Tiger and the Sorceress is not on sale?

Any ideas?

But the Desert Terantula Saddle is 400dbc - 40dbc = 360 dbc so I got one for both accounts on FV and Bert.
  5. Jitar Elder

Yea palatial and ornaments on sale, and wand not on sale, but no saddle at all :'(
  6. Grabatz Lorekeeper

The Tiger is a Tarantula for me, too ... and it doesn't even have stripes! :D
  7. Thunderdragon New Member

come on Daybreak if u say there is a grassland tiger up for sale then make one dont get our hopes up and not deliver
  8. CatsPaws No response to your post cause your on ignore

Well since DBG is not communicating well with the customers I have become physic and think the announcement was meant to be this:

That’s right, the Shady Swashbuckler has returned to Norrath, and has brought with four very special sale items. These deals are available, ONE EACH DAY from 12:00 PM (Noon) on Wednesday, November 23, 2016 through 12:00PM (Noon) on Monday, November 28, 2016.

Starting Thursday you can get the Palatial Guild Hall Package – 60% Off. Friday will be the Grassland Tiger Saddle – 66% Off, Saturday will be the Polymorph Wand: Siren Sorceress – 70% Off and finally Sunday will have Ravager’s Great Sword – 75% Off. Of course during all days the Player Studio items will be on sale!

I predict I am right since today (Thursday) the guild hall is on sale. I will of course post tomorrows prediction later tomorrow after I see what is on sale!:p:p:p

Now casting MGB sense of humor.
  9. Cloudia Augur

I resisted your MGB!
  10. CatsPaws No response to your post cause your on ignore

Ha! In the blocked spell list.

I predict today will be the Ravager’s Great Sword on sale and the guild hall will still be on sale.
  11. Enigma Maitreya Augur

So the Desert Tarantula being 950 reduced to 400 - 10% member discount, is just a normal item special?

*Shrug* Ok, I hope so, as I would like to get a Grassland Tiger x4 (2 accounts 2 worlds).

The Sorceress Illusion ... if It is persistent until death or clicked off, then I will do the same thing.

Patiently waiting to get 40% of Heroic Characters and spend what is left if name/gender change items so I can get my characters straightened out
  12. Enigma Maitreya Augur

So your going Additive. *Shrug*

But when is Noon? California or Local Time.
  13. Enigma Maitreya Augur

So Cat, we have two remaining, which do you choose for tomorrow (Saturday)?

I am going with Sat(Saddle) Sun(Wand)
  14. CatsPaws No response to your post cause your on ignore

Yes, today Sat will be the tiger. ;)
  15. Enigma Maitreya Augur

Good then we can both be wrong or we can both be right.

Regardless I predict we can predict, with 100% accuracy which one will be there Sunday, after we find out if we are right or wrong today.
  16. CatsPaws No response to your post cause your on ignore

Uh, I post this after I have logged in and checked so there is not really any guesswork:rolleyes: or physic ability going on here. And no animals were harmed.
  17. Enigma Maitreya Augur

Well heck, good and bad news, Good News is BOTH are in this after noon, Bad News is that was unexpected. So now I have the saddle and the wand on both accounts on both servers.

Cats, tsk tsk, it was all fun and games. Nothing more Nothing less. I was aware of what you were doing, and joined the fun, to wit, if there are two items and two days, then choosing one is a 50/50 chance but the next day is a sure thing unless DB did what it did and mix the pattern up and put both in today. Nothing serious going on at all, just fun.