Graphic issue

Discussion in 'Player Support' started by Zathus, Oct 25, 2012.

1. Zathus New Member

K so, every once in a while i get this graphic bug (screen shot below) and its only EQ. If i window out and come back it goes away for a few mins then returns if i window out or switch accounts. if i have 3 or 4 accounts going, only one account gets it. only 1. any idea what this is and how i can make it stop?
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
  2. Mgrando New Member

I've had the same problems since the last eq update a few days ago, except I get a lot of these graphical glitches and missing textures. Like Zathus, it ONLY happens in EQ, and is so common that it makes the game non playable.

I've updated my video card drivers. Windows is all updated including all optional updates. Rebooted many times and it still happens.

We can't be the only ones having problems like this. Is anyone looking into this?
  3. TSR-AlexS Augur

Very odd! If you've already checked your video card drivers (most recent update), you may want to check the temperature of your video card. This can be caused due to overheating. Check your fan as well, it may not be working properly. Keep us updated!