Gorowyn Wares text mixup

Discussion in 'Zones and Quest Discussion' started by svann, Nov 9, 2017.

1. svann Augur

It seems to me that there is a text pointer set wrong in the 3rd step. Speaking to Cresta:

[Thu Nov 09 17:26:43 2017] You say, 'A basilisk is a six legged lizard. It's rumored to turn people to stone like the cockatrice, though I never experienced that. The have good scales and spines, and a stone that may be the source of their petrification ability, if it is real.'

[Thu Nov 09 17:26:43 2017] Crestra says, 'But that's just a bird. Yeah a weird bird, but birds are common. Oh, don't think I don't appreciate your work, it's still helpful as an elimination point. So what about the [golems:Golems are, of course, mostly stone and mud. Certain stones may be more enticing to observe than first look.]?'

He starts giving me text from a previous quest of his, and after that I cant continue the quest because he just goes on to tell me how to make a simple earring.
  2. Nniki Augur

Could throw a hyphen into six-legged. The should be they in the last sentence. Also don't need the first comma in the last sentence since the following clause is dependent on the first.
  3. Ngreth Thergn Developer

I think this is fixed.
    Thanks. (That comma was a mistaken serial comma :( )