Good's Maps Pack

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Orbital101, Mar 4, 2017.

1. Orbital101 Augur

For people asking... GMM map is half way done. Hopefully I will be able to finish before it goes live but by the look of it... it doesn't look good. There some weird warping and tethering happening that make it impossible to work with. Will upload the underground this weekend or some time next week.

What ever I have done will be uploaded at 2 am est.
    Saer-tse-tao, OldCa61, Yinla and 8 others like this.
  2. dwhinc New Member

How are you able to map a zone that isn’t live yet? Special access to test the raids in the zone?
  3. Riou EQResource

You can zone into it on Test
  4. Cailen Augur

Raids were tested during TBL beta and only had access to raid instance areas
  5. Gyurika Godofwar Augur

Since when? We haven't been able to find the zone in and nothing is in game on Test to tell you where to go. I saw a post here mentioning DSH but I haven't seen anything about anyone going there in any of the Test threads.
  6. Fanra https://everquest.fanra.info

Guessing from the thread "Gnome Mountain" is a TRAP! and the initial post in it by Beimeith, I think it is accessed from Dragonscale Hills by using a cannon in the central part of that zone.

Someone who has been there can verify this.
  7. Riou EQResource

southern part by the docks, its the same looking canon that takes you to fort mech
    Fanra and Gyurika Godofwar like this.
  8. Gyurika Godofwar Augur

Disregard my previous post.
  9. Gyurika Godofwar Augur

FYI that wasn't meant to sound as aggressive as it reads Riou and if it came off that way I apologize.
    Yinla likes this.
  10. dwhinc New Member

I’m confused. Is this really on test? If so, they seemed so secretive about the preview screenshots, when anyone could have taken them. I tried to make a character on test just to check it out, but don’t have any experience doing it. And, not going to go through all the time to figure it out if the zone isn’t there.
  11. Sancus Augur

Yeah, it is. I'm not entirely sure when it was available, but definitely as of the 13th you could take the cannon in the south of DSH to get there. It was pretty broken then, it looks like it's been updated a bit since.
  12. Orbital101 Augur

Just uploaded GMM(gnomemtn.zip)... I just did 10 hrs straight on top of the other 10 I spent this week and I would need at least another 10 to fix everything properly. I will finish it through next week but there enough there to make your eyes bleed.
    Marike, Fanra, xcitng and 6 others like this.
  13. Orbital101 Augur

If anyone found out how to get down there with the collectible let me know thx!
    [IMG]
  14. TheStugots Augur

Thank you, Good! Your time spent doing this is greatly appreciated.
    Fanra and Drogba like this.
  15. Orbital101 Augur

16. Bigstomp Augur

Very much appreciated sir
  17. Tarvas Redwall of Coirnav, now Drinal

18. Orbital101 Augur

Added the orc area - when I first mapped that area in the first bugged version of the zone, that area was blocked. I know there still is a lot of work to be done, but I wasn't given much time to do it. I didn't expect the underground to be such a mess.

*and just realized i missed a spot lol... I need sleep lol!
    Yinla likes this.
  19. Yinla Ye Ol' Dragon

Thank you, appreciate all your hard work.

HUGS
  20. Orbital101 Augur

Reupped again with fixed height filter... Should be able to keep the height filter on 100% of the time at 50 50. I also fixed each floors with colored lines that hint on which floor the path will take you. :)
    Thunderkiks, Frael, Fanra and 2 others like this.