Good's Maps Pack

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Orbital101, Mar 4, 2017.

1. Marike Elder

I just downloaded and installed his maps using the link in his signature. I did not need a password.
  2. Orbital101 Augur

Tbl maps are inside the main pack with all the other maps.Wich doestn require a pw. I would reup a pack with just TBL maps but im unavailable till tuesday... The kidney stone that i was ignoring dint like to be ignored :/
    Astral64 likes this.
  3. Zamiam Augur

ahh gotcha
  4. Astral64 Augur

Get well Ser Good of Urden.
    Fanra likes this.
  5. Fanra https://everquest.fanra.info

Goodurden, you get better and don't worry about the maps.

When you are well again, please check. I just used the link in your forum signature. I downloaded Good's Maps_12-04-2018.zip. In that zip file, which I could open without a password, there are no Stratos maps.

Your Donation TBL Maps.zip has stratos.txt, stratos_1.txt, stratos_2.txt, and stratos_3.txt, however it requires a password.

Going to EQ Resource and downloading their pack, there is startos.txt and strato_1.txt in their tbl_map_pack.zip. However, since they do not have stratos_2.txt, and stratos_3.txt, (they remove the named mobs from the maps they offer for reasons I don't understand), I prefer to get them directly from you.

Let me say again how much I (and many others) appreciate the hard work you do in making us maps. Please rest up and get better and we will see you once you have recovered.
    Pirlo likes this.
  6. Act of Valor The Newest Member

Kidney stones are the worst. I've had two of them and am probably due for a third. Drink cocktails of dilaudid and morphine and recover fast.
  7. Grove Augur

I could not use the maps at Goodurden or Brewell. The password problem being one of the barriers. However, with a clue from a guildie, I used the map link at EQ Resources and proceeded without issue. I see that that set of maps is borrowed from Good, if i remember correctly.
  8. xcitng Augur

Get well soon Good!!! Love ya & love your maps, no rush to do more, you take care of you.
  9. Arliss New Member

I just restarted after several years away. I also got a new computer and downloaded EQ. I don't have any except the in game maps and I am not very computer literate. Which maps should I start with. I don't mind donating but I am not sure if that is where the maps that I need are. ( The in game map of Blightfire Moors is blank.) Thank you.
  10. Tucoh Augur

Merry pissmas!!!
  11. CatsPaws No response to your post cause your on ignore

You should be able to download the normal pack. Go to his link and look. There are even walk thrus on U tube if the ones on the download page don't make sense. I just did a download to get the updated ones from previous expansions and no donation or pw is required as has been mentioned. WB!
  12. Orbital101 Augur

Re upped the pack, somehow Stratos was missing from my last update!
  13. Corydon Augur

Noob here -- serious question: Should I use these over Brewall's maps? Which ones are better for a new guy on Agnarr?
  14. TheStugots Augur

You’re asking in a “Good’s maps” thread. The answer you get here is probably going to be Good’s maps.

With that said, I have both installed. I prefer these.
  15. Elyssanda Bardbrain

I have all 3, Good's, Brew's, and EQResource, and can switch back and forth ingame since they are all in their own folders. which one is best, depends on which zone honestly.
    Pirlo likes this.
  16. Orbital101 Augur

Added back pofire layer 3 into the pack which contain the rares... sorry about that, kinda did a alot on speed near end of beta due to my health issues :oops:

Also, I usually dont like color coding maps if I dont have to but I think doing it for Mearatas was worth it. If your like me and like to even out or fix your faction, Mearatas is a great zone to do it. I color coded each wings with Air, Earth, Fire, Water and let the neutral area at is. Just kill 2 factions that you are capped with to increase the one your are low with.

The middle rares also got there faction type added which increase it by 40. I though at first they had to do with the other non armor rares or chance to spawn depending what type of mobs you kill in zone but I guess I was over thinking it lol...

[IMG]
    Yinla, Thunderkiks, Khaliss and 2 others like this.
  17. Orbital101 Augur

The Collection Ground Spawn pack is back with almost 400 TBL collection location across all 6 zones.

Enjoy!
    Fanra, Quatr, Thunderkiks and 3 others like this.
  18. Yinla Ye Ol' Dragon

You are wonderful, I've not noticed any logic to the collectiosn this time round and seems you can get either ground spawn set from the same locations
  19. xcitng Augur

Good's the best, he works hard at making things better for us with his maps, even though he has medical problems. Thank you good!
  20. Whulfgar Augur

Well done brutha !