Good's Maps Pack

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Orbital101, Mar 4, 2017.

1. Orbital101 Augur

Bumping this back up... Latest update was 01-01-2018 which unlocked layer 2 and 3 to RoS zones to all. I will be looking for things to do soonish and im open to suggestion.
    Gyurika Godofwar and Fanra like this.
  2. Bahdah Augur

Cause best maps are from the source
  3. CrazyLarth Augur

I wish for a version of ROF- Chapterhouse of the Fallen maps has the bottom floor as the same height level. Pain to try to follow the map looking at 3 levels at the same time. but I am sure that if one was created that my trying to add info to that level would not show up any way.
  4. Orbital101 Augur

Height Filter set to Low 50 High 50 work just fine for me? You can go up to Low 70 High 70 what ever suit you best.
    Yinla likes this.
  5. CrazyLarth Augur

ok I will try to look at doing this. I don't like changing map settings since I always just loose my map when I do that. I will will look into this change.
    thanks.
  6. Orbital101 Augur

Updated the pack with Theater of Blood Hunter and a list of PM I had pending. I got stopped cold with the last patch so when ever they fix the map toolbar...
  7. Pani Augur

Have you updated the collection maps at all recently?
  8. Orbital101 Augur

Will do again before next patch with the main one with 3 new maps, possibly more depending the new anniversary missions. I did 2 pass in RoS and got PMs and emails with locs but if the loc arent copy pasted from the map files it take me as long to verify in game X,Y,Z #. Should always look at the date of the zip and compare. Only zone that make sense on collection are in Skyfire seperated in 2 half... rest are pretty much all mixed up.
  9. Orbital101 Augur

Re upped the pack with 3 new maps. I was supposed to upload the new anniversary maps pre patch but I got very ill for over 10 days. :mad:

Dreadspire Keep
    [IMG]

The Chamber of Eternal Affliction
    [IMG]

The Hall of Sanguinary Rites
    [IMG]
  10. adetia Monkess Wonder, Ruler of All

Ugh! Hope you are feeling better - I thought I very well might die from viral pneumonia, no kidding. It took weeks for me to be able to even feel like i was starting to turn the corner. the crap going around this year is just evil.
  11. Orbital101 Augur

Small update with the Epic Request loc. Thx to Angahran for the locs!
    More Yew Leaf ground spawn.

PoK Easter Eggs ground spawn in the ground spawn folder.

Thinking about moving the Yew Leafs ground spawn and every other type of massive ground spawn around the world in the ground spawn folder.

Yes, No or dont care?
  12. smash Augur

Yes.
    Fanra likes this.
  13. Zvenn Just an old monk

i think it makes sense to move them there :) cant thank you enough for your amazing maps
    Fanra likes this.
  14. xcitng Augur

15. Repthor Augur

Makes sense to me
  16. Yimin Augur

Thank you for the Maps

I use them on Brekt best server on EQ

Yimin
  17. Orbital101 Augur

-Added new targets for hunter achievements
    Those that was missing in ToFS are mostly the key dropper which are floor specific but at least the labels are on there appropriate floor.

-Added the location updates for the Ring of the Ancient quest.

-Started moving the labels to the ground spawn folder
    Maps that contain labels in the Ground spawn pack will have a tag specifying it in the main pack base layer.
    Ex: Ground_Spawn_Folder'Easter_Eggs, Ground_Spawn_Folder'Yew_Leaf, Ground_Spawn_Folder'Halloween etc.
  18. Angahran Augur

Seem to have missed a couple.
    Lake of Ill Omen:
    P 3413.6970, 94.7046, 224.5132, 0, 0, 240, 2, Keras_McArik_(an_epic_request)

Nedaria:
    P 507.9786, -1541.3055, 87.1054, 0, 0, 240, 1, an_epic_request

Also, minor typo :p
    grelleth_2.txt:
    P -2416.6858, -2421.1536, 10.1277, 0, 0, 0, 1, A_Create_Full_of_Bunnies

drogab_2.txt:
    P -1980.5037, -231.0632, -287.8728, 0, 0, 0, 2, Create_of_Weapons(3)
    Orbital101 and Fanra like this.
  19. Orbital101 Augur

Doesnt look like Beta maps will be ready for launch this year and...still thinking if I want to be involved with rushing them at all... but knowing my self ill probably do it anyway!
    Thunderkiks, Yinla, xcitng and 2 others like this.
  20. Astral64 Augur

^

Get this man early access. The work he does makes all of our lives easier.
    Zarzac, Ssdar, Thunderkiks and 4 others like this.