Good's Maps Pack

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Orbital101, Mar 4, 2017.

1. Bobbybick Only Banned Twice

A bit offtopic but Good (or anyone reading this), have you ever messed around with Alinai Kaneriti in the Butcherblock LDoN camp? She got changed on July 27, 2012 to be a "Raid Recruiter 40-60" but I've not managed to find any other info on her or if she even works.

Right clicking on her brings up a request window and she does have specific quest dialogue mentioning helping her rescue some named NPCs but attempting to actually request the instance with 6-8 people always results in messages stating that she has no tasks appropriate for me even when the characters are shrouded down to 55/60.

Anyway I just thought it was interesting, might be some weird ldon raid that requires 12+ people around level 50ish in order to request.
  2. Orbital101 Augur

Im wrapping up Miragul with 4 missing rare if anyone want to play with it and see if there is any mistake or want to complete it.
    Miragul's Menagerie:Single Boss/Normal
    -Silent Gallery: Zubruiz the Mindful, Vkaziz the Defiler, Soulstorm
    Rares:Skeletal Understudy, Sentient Resonance, Enchanted Ice Form

-Maw of the Menagerie: Shyar the Shard, Glacius, Grand Sage Havori
    Rares:Cognizant Coalescence, Crushing mass of Ice, Whirlind of Madness

-Spider Den: Elder Phalanea, Pulgrish the Ancient, Summoner Sghrene
    Rares:Ruined Amalgam, Enchanted Ice Mass, Echo of Miragul

-Hushed Banquet: The Prime Steward, Charaex the Mastodon, Ancient Marrow
    Rares:Ravaged Ancient Holgresh, Conscious Magical Essence, Flighty Amalgam

-Frosted Halls: Ianlai the Corrupted, Balaeluo the Inflictor, Tateaad the Sage(rescue from a single boss)
    Rares:Spell-Thorn Holgresh, Demented Amalgam, Hypnotized Holgresh

-Heart of the Menagerie: Synarcanic Essence, Synarcanic Presence, The Fireborn
    Rares:Flurry of Insanity, ?, ?

-Morbid Laboratory: The Flesh of Osoros, Painsinger, The Nibbler
    Rares:Bone-Riddled Dervish, Chirping Construct, ?

-Theater of Imprisoned Horrors: Orgogzolok, Soulroar, Jebreusulun
    Rares: Demented Maticore, Exiled planar Fiend, ?

-Grand Library: Bilach of Avarice, Riddlesting, Sionul the Savage
    Rares:Effusive Invader, Fiendish Invader, Siphoned Manticore

-Forgotten Wastes: Towering Monstrosity, Beguiler Chetrea, The Silent Choir
    Rares:Crystalline Mutation, Fussy Amalgam, Recreated Holgresh

Missing: Fading Amalgam, Confused Holgresh, Holgresh Trickster, Gabbling Construct: If following the pattern of 3 rares per zones then the 4 missing rare are in the 3 zones with a ?... Should be fairly easy to get them from here. Knowing this before I did my Exploration would have saved me 130 fails but then thats what I get to be lazy.

If anyone want to complete it before wednesday... be my guess ;)
    Ishtass and Fanra like this.
  3. Questoften32 Augur

A map of the plane of growth there is none, where locations and spawns are labeled or just a rough map.
  4. Orbital101 Augur

[IMG]

Need more then that?
  5. Orbital101 Augur

___________________________________________________________________________________________________
    By picking a Single Boss target at Normal setting you will get the name of the boss you need to kill in the adventure window. Just attribute the name to the layout to the rares and cycle through the adventures untill you get the one you need.

___________________________________________________________________________________________________

Deepest Guk: Single Boss/Normal

-Cauldron of Lost Souls: Gaz Commander Nezeim, Lokta Ancient Giddib, Lord Drigo
    Rares: Witness of Hate Laborer, Maddened Dar Brawler, Murmuring Kor Seeker

-Drowning Crypt: a moldy chest(fail/broken), polluted Korta messenger(fail/broken),(but rares can still spawn)
    Rares:Seething Pariah, Corpseripper, Ecstatic Kor Zealot

-Ancient Aqueduct: Zukta Likae, Shinta Captain Yaem, Yunta Spiritmaster Efferael
    Rares: Infected Observer, Spirit-Torn Yunta Alchemist,Infected Observer, Cursed Shinta Protector,Spirit-Torn Yunta Alchemist

-Musroom Grove: Zukta Luiv, Aikyik the Cauldron, Korta Archpriest Bhotea
    Rares: Blighted Dar Bruiser, Cauldron of hate Overseer, Yunta Soothsayer

-Foreboding Prison: Uthiur the Fallen, Jinta Archwizard Zxiri, Shadowcreeper
    Rares: Abandoned Jin Sorcerer, Witness of Hate Preacher, Ghostly Neophyte

-Chapel of the Withness: Poxtongue, Yaszil the Assassin, Arch Lich Xakasis
    Rares: Pitiful Darta Adenturer, Raving Jinta Explorer, Gnashing Burrower

-Root Garden: Jinta Savant Grisk, Darta Berserker Tiriut, Airerick the Nightdweller
    Rares: Manic Deathcaller, Cauldron of Hate Dread Guard, Corrupted Oculus

-Accursed Sanctuary: Bazrael Firefall, Tazih the Eternal, The Cauldron Keeper
    Rares:Witness of Hate shadowstalker, Dripping Lich, Witness of Hate Soulstealer

Miragul's Menagerie:Single Boss/Normal

-Silent Gallery: Zubruiz the Mindful, Vkaziz the Defiler, Soulstorm
    Rares:Skeletal Understudy, Sentient Resonance, Enchanted Ice Form

-Maw of the Menagerie: Shyar the Shard, Glacius, Grand Sage Havori
    Rares:Cognizant Coalescence, Crushing mass of Ice, Whirlind of Madness

-Spider Den: Elder Phalanea, Pulgrish the Ancient, Summoner Sghrene
    Rares:Ruined Amalgam, Enchanted Ice Mass, Echo of Miragul

-Hushed Banquet: The Prime Steward, Charaex the Mastodon, Ancient Marrow
    Rares:Ravaged Ancient Holgresh, Conscious Magical Essence, Flighty Amalgam

-Frosted Halls: Ianlai the Corrupted, Balaeluo the Inflictor, Tateaad the Sage(rescue from a single boss WTF!)
    Rares:Spell-Thorn Holgresh, Demented Amalgam, Hypnotized Holgresh

-Heart of the Menagerie: Synarcanic Essence, Synarcanic Presence, The Fireborn
    Rares:Flurry of Insanity, Fading Amalgam, Holgresh Trickster

-Morbid Laboratory: The Flesh of Osoros, Painsinger, The Nibbler
    Rares:Bone-Riddled Dervish, Chirping Construct, Confused Holgresh

-Theater of Imprisoned Horrors: Orgogzolok, Soulroar, Jebreusulun
    Rares: Demented Maticore, Exiled planar Fiend, Gabbling Construct

-Grand Library: Bilach of Avarice, Riddlesting, Sionul the Savage
    Rares:Effusive Invader, Fiendish Invader, Siphoned Manticore

-Forgotten Wastes: Towering Monstrosity, Beguiler Chetrea, The Silent Choir
    Rares:Crystalline Mutation, Fussy Amalgam, Recreated Holgresh

This is where it start to get tricky! Some Layout share 2 targets and 3 rares seem to be only spawning
    in The Arena of Chance when that layout can also spawn all the other rares. It should be called The Arena of Corruption!
    Rujarkian Hills: Single Boss/Normal

-Bloodied Quarries: Warmaster Skooru, Ubril Vkelrel, Sikl the Manslayer
    Rares:Slave Marauder, Steelslave Infiltrator, Steelslave Visionary, Steelslave Infiltrator

-Wind Bridges: Orlok Dtuak, Orlok Nebendis, Urut Egne*
    Rares:Enslaved Mystic, Steelslave War Criminal, Captive Coin Bank Robber

-Hidden Vale: Kyten the Slightless, The Rujarkian Jeweler, Orut Egne*
    Rares:Enslaved Prophet, Steelslave Raid Chief, Steelslave Priest

-Gladiator Pits: Dokolet of Rujark*, Vokrek of Rujark, Maotog One Tusk*
    Rares:Rebellious Arcanist, Steelslave Blademaster, Steelslave Ravager

-Barracks of War: Dokolet of Rujark*, Vokrek of Rujark*, Maotog One Tusk*
    Rares:Maniacal Slave, Steelslave Champion, Ironfang Slayer

-Halls of War: Dokolet of Rujark*, Tehyul Master of Steel, Vdure Bonecrusher, Xendren Marl
    Rares:Enslaved Mystic, Steelslave War Criminal, Captive Coin Bank Robber

-Drudge Hollows: Nsat Egne, Tjumen Mayok Ibu, Tjumuen Ghendi
    Rares:Steeltusk Razorback, Steelslave Berserker, Steelslave Beast Tamer, Steelslave Thrasher

-Fortified Lair of the Taskmasters: Pyol Skinsear*, Urett Marl, Fhenit Fleshflayer
    Rares: Rabid Fleshfeaster, Master Smith, Steelslave Thrasher

-The Arena of Chance: Pyol Skinsear*, Elokoh the Trainer (Need to find how to get more of this layout)
    Rares(All Rares?):Escaped Harrower, Bloodied Harrower, Steeltusk Razorback, Rabid Fleshfeaster, Enslaved Mystic, Enslaved Prophet, Slave Marauder, Murdering Slave, Rebellious Arcanist, Maniacal Slave, Steelslave Infiltrator, Steelslave War Criminal, Steelslave Blademaster, Steelslave Ravager, Steelslave Raid Chief, Steelslave Berserker, Master Smith, Steelslave Champion, Steelslave Visionary, Steelslave Priest, Captive Coin Sacrificer, Captive Coin Bank Robber, Steelslave Beast Tamer, Steelslave Thrasher, Steelslave Strategist, Ironfang Slayer, >>Steelslave Strategist<<, >>Famished Hound<<, >>Captive Coin Bleeder<<

-Blazing Forge: Fendr the Spiritcaller, Noyon Kteggen, Noyon Ztun
    Rares:Escaped Harrower, Captive Coin Sacrificer, Steelslave Strategist

------Steelslave Emissary??? will be added in August patch

____________________________________________________________________________________________________
    Sadly it get worse... and Takish-Hiz will stay incomplete until a few days after it goes live... or maybe not at all. Considering my main goal from the start was to find a way to pick which layout we would get to complete the exploration achievement :confused:

Takish-Hiz: Single Boss/Normal

-Sunken Library: Prince Jerranad, Deceiver Yerik, #Antlion Burrower(Possible Failed Adventure/Master Architect Naida)
    Rares:Hollow Flowkeeper Sage, Flowkeeper Structure Attendant, Splintered Thornwood, Rumbling Sandherder
    Sun Tide Overseer, Antlion Burrower,

-Shifting Tower: Tempest, High Flowkeeper Meirgad, Queen Ederissa
    Rares:Multifaceted Summoning, Panicked Summoning, Ferocious Sand Digger

-Royal Observatory: Petroglyph, King Bohagord, Guard Captain Raston
    Rares: Petryfying Frog, Jeweled Guard Captain, Whipping Sandstorm

-Antiqued Palace: Master Maexon, Grand Librarian Enarel
    Rares: Geomantic Compact Timekeeper, Takish-Hiz Lady of the Court, Raving Rock Thrower, Antlion Burrower

Shared targets
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-Prismatic Corridors: The Great Summoning, Arch Priest Grylith*
    Rares:Raving Rock Thrower,

-River of Recollection: Zelifa Corollaire*, The Keeper of the Tides, Arch Priest Grylith*
    Rares:Enraged Roughbark, Geomantic Compact Timekeeper, Hollow Flowkeeper Sage, Swaying Sand Shaper, Reanimated Flowkeeper, Antlion Burrower

-Sweeping Tides: Zelifa Corollaire*, Lord Pasreet, High Preservationist Dorjan*
    Rares:Splintered Thornwood, Sparkling Summoning, Jeweled Guard Chieftain, Geomantic Compact Timekeeper

-Sandfall Corridors: Grilnir the Unrelenting*, High Preservationist Dorjan*
    Rares:Intimidating Sand Burrower, Ferocious Sand Digger, Panicked Summoning, Chaotic Manifestation, Idle Jeweled Guard Champion, Sparkling Summoning,

-Fading Temple: Grilnir the Unrelenting*, Sand Spirit of the South, , Mistress Solavia
    Rares: Whipping Sandstorm, Amethys Summoning, Sparkling Summoning, Enranged Roughbark

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-Balancing Chamber: WTB a way to pick this layout!
    My alts got time to complete there 78 win and 1 of them needed the exploration. Its possible that its impossible to get with a Single Boss...:mad:
    Rares:?, ?, ?
    __________________________________________________________________________________________________
    For Mistmoore, all the boss targets are linked to a layout but I got a blackout for 5 secondes
    and lost my .txt info on Mistmoore. I should save more often!... Still good for
    the Exploration Achievement. Most rare should be in my map pack but it make it hard to know which .txt
    file is which layout... I could dig it up but maybe some other time!.

Mistmoore's Catacombs:Single Boss/Normal

-Forlorn Cavern: Ulyist Son of Night, Khestin the Bold, Fesset the Leech
    Rares:

-Dreary Grotto: Master Larithim, Warlord Thavrin, Serpent the Lost
    Rares:

-Asylum of Invoked Stone: Prince Aviatis, Kuren K'sayen, The Keeper of Flesh
    Rares:

-Chambers of Eternal Affliction: Grandsteward M'rakish, The Keeper of Blood, Numelou the Learned
    Rares:

-Sepulcher of the Damned: Keeper of Breath, Yavrin,, Harvestmaster Viestri
    Rares:

-Ritualistic Summoning Ground: Avedranna, Empress Atiache, *No name target text in the Adventure window*
    Rares:

-Cesspits of Putrescence: Bial the Blade, The Widow, Midwife M'seri
    Rares:

-Aisles of Blood: Crypt Watcher, Lady Tsaellia, Sivli Starsiren
    Rares:

-Halls of Sanguinary Rites: Baelthorn Born of Blood, Hhovris, Fleshspinner
    Rares:

-The Infernal Sanctuary: Eclipse, Huketsa the Ageless, Oneblood
    Rares:

and no fancy colors this time :D
    Ginormus and Ishtass like this.
  6. Orbital101 Augur

If you ever request an adventure with my list and end up with a different layout plz let me know asap...
    I also found one my last one In Rajurkan:
    -The Arena of Chance): Pyol Skinsear*, Elokoh the Trainer, ---->Warmaster Skooru* which also share layout with -The Bloodied Quarries

I also updated the pack with new targets that was added in between the patch that wasnt showing on test. (Only added what was not completed in my achievement window) If I missed some plz let me know.
    Moved and added the ldon raids information to layer 1 and added one new map.
    Thundercrest Island:
    [IMG]
  7. CatsPaws No response to your post cause your on ignore

Just noticed in the neighborhood maps that the far plot next to a guild plot (which are not marked?) shows 106 Terminus Heights but there is no 106. It is actually 101.
  8. Orbital101 Augur

Will check it out next time I pass by the lobby, thx
  9. Orbital101 Augur

Start with GoD on the right foot with Good's Maps!
    Kod'Taz
    [IMG]

Ferubi
    [IMG]

Untill next update, safe traveling!
    Fanra and Ishtass like this.
  10. Ishtass Augur

I'm starting to feel like this thread should be stickied somewhere... :)
  11. Legionarius - Xegony Elder

Hello there Good. This is Legion from Quarm. I had started using a custom UI from either you or Beimeith. I am pretty sure it was you who gave me the UI and Maps, and Beimeith helped me out with the parser if i remember correctly. If it was in fact you who gave me the UI, i have a couple suggestions. 1) Make it so you can drag bags as they are without resizing them to move them and 2) Add a "Level" column in vendors. For some reason when i'm looking at spells in a vendor it doesn't list the level of the spell in your UI but it does in the default. This would be extremely helpful. I won't take up any more of your time.
  12. Orbital101 Augur

-Added the missing Coldains Tunnel with NPCs to the Great Divide
    -Added new quests NPCs to Kael
    -Added a new version of Sunderock Springs
    -Added the Charm of Lore(CoL). You can now click on search and look for CoL:Name of item on the map window to plant a mark and start a path to it.
    -Added the Wanderlust Guild Loadstone(WL) locations. You can now click on search and look for WL:Name of location on the map window to plant a mark and start a path to it.
    -Categorized and added many missing NPCs for quests and hunters(If or when they get added) by layers up to The Buried Sea. Basically all static zones got there rares added that do not start with 'a or a 'an.
    -Optimized the map folder from 123 MB to 91.2 MB
    -Extra Dulak's Harbor rares are in.
    and

9 new maps (The Buried Sea, Blacksail Folly, Maidens Grave, Redfeather, Suncrest, Monkey Rock, Jardel Hook, Deadbone Reef, The Open Sea) for a total of 3700 KB under the originals.

[IMG]

Untill next update, safe traveling!
  13. Orbital101 Augur

If anyone know where these NPCs spawn let me know.
    Fireclaw > The Broodlands
    Guardian of the Stones > The Broodlands
    Compact Keeper Rosare > Ruins of Takish-Hiz
    Jum the Mad > Stone Hive
    Tarbelly the Wanderer > The Steppes
    Squad Leader Denik > Valdeholm
    Arch Mage Vandel > Direwind Cliffs
    a burdened bloodtusk > Crypt of Nadox

Thx
  14. Orbital101 Augur

Added 4 more maps
    Steam Factory, S.H.I.P Workshop, Beza and Zeka

Steam Factory:
    [IMG]

S.H.I.P Workshop
    [IMG]
    Beza
    [IMG]

And Zeka the same as Beza but the 3rd and top floor. I wasnt expecting doing those until I realized how bad they were while labeling the rares and quests stuffs... I might end up adding more details but im in a low rez mood :oops:

Rares in SHIP Workshop are in there pods but I still need to figure out on which floors they spawn in. Its on my to do list before hunters get added...that is if they do ever get added but as far as I know SoF hunter was in years ago.

Meanwhile, im still having issues finding these rares:
    Fireclaw > The Broodlands
    Guardian of the Stones > The Broodlands
    Compact Keeper Rosare > Ruins of Takish-Hiz
    Jum the Mad > Stone Hive
    Tarbelly the Wanderer > The Steppes
    Squad Leader Denik > Valdeholm
    Arch Mage Vandel > Direwind Cliffs
    If anyone knows anything about the location of these rares or anything else, let me know!
  15. Uuvin Augur

burdened bloodtusk - what I posted on zam.

finally got this mob. There is no ph like a regular ph is known. I just cleared the north eastern tunnels over and over and finally there was a /say type phrase that came up : You hear the slow trudging of hooves echoing through the caverns. A few seconds later and a burdened bloodtusk appeared on track ( smallletters not capitalized). At that point I went tracking, but in my haste clicked on the wrong mob. For 30 seconds I was going the wrong way. Then in my panic, knowing this mob would despawn, I quickly tracked it down and killed it. I am guessing it spawned in the far north east area of the tunnels and walked due south. I spotted it first outside the tunnels and it turned towards Togiran mines. I killed it just after it turned. I don't know what forced it to spawn ( timer? or number of kills or random chance every kill?). Just kept plugging away.
    Orbital101 likes this.
  16. Goodn Augur

Sorry for the late-ish response on this...but how about adding Tunare's respawn point where you end up fighting her (and the rest of Plane of Growth)?

...the other Good... from Xegony
  17. adetia Monkess Wonder, Ruler of All

feerrott:
    08/23/17 08:13:03 PM Your Location is -1313.75, 274.10, -3.22
    Thul Tae Ew Cenobite

That location is the center of the southwest temple to the west of the CT entrance, i.e. due opposite the Archon temple you have marked.
    Orbital101 likes this.
  18. Orbital101 Augur

-Reduced the amount of lines of many zones.
    -Added The Minotaur fortress to Dragon Scale Hills
    -Rares to SoF and UF wich completes all expansions. Let me know if I missed some.
    -Missing NPCs for the Tome of New begining are in
    -3 new maps: The Accursed Nest, Ocean of Tears and The Arena + added arena2(GM events) which combined are still under half the size of the originals.

The accursed Nest
    [IMG]

and thx to Theriou and EQ Resource for sharing this little tool to view maps outside of the game.
    Good's EQ Atlas
  19. adetia Monkess Wonder, Ruler of All

Kindle label in Solusek's Eye (Sol A) is incorrect. This may not be his exact spawn location, I blinked and he died, but its close enough to aggro him on spawn ;)
    09/08/17 09:48:16 PM Kindle has been slain by
    09/08/17 09:48:33 PM Your Location is -67.29, -567.08, 33.31

are these updates helpful?
  20. Orbital101 Augur

Always appreciated... I added Thul Tae Ew Cenobite in my last update but im positive to my Kindle label when I killed it. Its possible that it randomly respawn in different spot in that area or that it as a very large pathing. Ill go double check your loc anyway.