Good's Maps Pack

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Orbital101, Mar 4, 2017.

1. Zunnoab Augur

OMG this brought me all the way back to DETH and HETH. Beautiful. I'm not sure if anyone will get that reference...
    Veteran_BetaTester likes this.
  2. Clip New Member

THIS IS ALL FINE. GOOD IDEAS IN THE MAIN. but THERE IS ALWAYS A BUT.

For us old folks, I am 84 soon to click again and am a conformed raider, however like most old folks my eyes are giving up. How about making sure maps are in black and white solid lines, understandable at a couple feet. Would also be helpful if letters/words were also a different type/size/font, please fix for we all are getting older. Thanks for a fun game 22 years playing and counting.
    Puckbone and Metanis like this.
  3. Ribeye Journeyman

When I click "download maps >>here" I get google mail asking someone else for confirmation but no maps.
  4. Aanuvane Augur

Try the link in his signature then?
  5. Ribeye Journeyman

Awesome thank you but I'm concerned about all the allowances I must confirm for just some obscure maps.
  6. Metanis Bad Company

It's just Google confirming there's no such thing as a free lunch!
    Nennius likes this.
  7. Nennius Curmudgeon

What ! There are costs in life? Tell me it ain't so.
  8. Cloud the Third Augur

There is no such thing as a free lunch. Everything you eat is alive be it a plant or a animal so no matter what you eat something always cost something be it a branch from a plant or a life of a cow.
  9. Xcrytonx New Member

Had to upgrade to windows 11, logged back in and now maps dont work, they show up but mobs and GS no longer show. also dont have the little subscription windows anymore? what can I do?
  10. Pintoy 3 Journeyman

You are mostly correct. But salt is a mineral. Never alive. So at least one thing we eat might be considered free from guilt.
  11. Skuz I am become Wrath, the Destroyer of Worlds.

Salt mines were one of the biggest users of slave labor, so much for guilt-free.
    Wulfhere and Nennius like this.
  12. Tatanka Joe Schmo

LOL.

Well, I guess as long as I don't eat any 200 year old salt, I should be gtg ;)
  13. Ravanta Suffer Augur

Anyone know of a way to change the size of all of the fonts to large? Large is still too small, but medium...ugh
  14. Orbital101 Augur

You got 3 options. The first involve changing the size to 3 which is the maximum from each labels from either in game or from the map files which will take quite some time.
    [IMG] or
    [IMG]
    The second which is probably the fastest is to change your font in option, Some fonts are relatively larger then others, just pick one that suit you best. You can also add fonts to your system if your not finding what your looking for. The downside is that it also change the font of everything else in game.
    [IMG]
    The third is to use the Search Tool and select what your looking for in the list. You will also be able to right click on the label in the list to get a marker on the map and click on that marker to start a path which doesn't always work perfectly but that's how I setup my quests/progression folder.
    [IMG]

Hope this helps!
    xcitng, MageGuy, Hobs and 5 others like this.
  15. Nennius Curmudgeon

My download of your maps do not have the location of NoS nameds. Am I missing something? And yes, I do know I am very late in the day for asking this.
  16. Orbital101 Augur

Just letting you all know that I will be part of the beta again this year and will be helping on making maps despise my health and mental issues that seem to have stabilized to something tolerable. See you all on beta!

and to the dev team I am ready to go if you need me before the beta launch!
    GrandOpener, xcitng, Zaray and 17 others like this.
  17. Skuz I am become Wrath, the Destroyer of Worlds.

Your contribution to the community is legendary, whatever is going on with you in your life I wish you a speedy & efficacious recovery, good health to you sir.
    xcitng, Hobs, Barton and 2 others like this.
  18. Thunderkiks Augur

So glad to hear this! Really hope your health and mental issues continue to resolve. /hugs
    xcitng, Hobs and Fanra like this.
  19. Tallie Elder

It ain't so!

Feel better now? :)
    Nennius likes this.
  20. Angahran Augur

Glad you're doing ok.

You deserve free expansions for life for all the hard work you put into making everyone else's lives so much easier with your maps.
    Xianzu_Monk_Tunare and xcitng like this.