Good's Maps Pack

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Orbital101, Mar 4, 2017.

1. Jennre Band Leader

Maybe in 1999-2000. Indexing is a hell of a drug.
  2. Jennre Band Leader

And yes, thank you Goodurden!
    Orbital101 likes this.
  3. Yinla Ye Ol' Dragon

Thank you to whoever stickied this post :)
  4. Omegga Elder

Kod Taz Update
    Pixxt Tyrannist also spawns in Temple of Damned hall, roamer i think at 657, -1309, -430
    Pixxt Nueromancer also spawns outside Temple of Damned at about 631, -922, -424. May be the hall roamer that comes all the way out.
    In game locs not map file locs.
    Orbital101 likes this.
  5. Omegga Elder

Kod Taz
    Pixxt Slaughteress - Roamer on the Ikinnz 3 Group Temple stairs.
    Pixxt Nueromancer - Forgotton Maryter Temple at -1287, 1185, -405
    Orbital101 likes this.
  6. Aurelio Elder

Undershore: Gerlang

He was at the bottom floor and roaming.
    Orbital101 likes this.
  7. Aurelio Elder

Icefall Glacier.
    - Ironeyes is not at a static location. He can spawn at different places it seems. I saw him in the southeastern part of the caves next to the chieftain.

- Taruskor can be also one of other mammoths in that area.

- Glacier: its an ice golem: ingame loc 209.67, -2607.48,215,86
    I guess any of the golems there could be the ph
    Orbital101 likes this.
  8. Bigstomp Augur

I was wondering a few months back why I was so low on disk space. Compressing ancient log files took a while but saved me a very significant amount of disk space.
    Metanis likes this.
  9. Metanis Bad Company

I've always built my own machines with 2 disk drives.

C: is an SSD with my EQ install. The 2nd drive is usually a large, cheap, traditional drive. I have GINA save log backups to a compressed folder on that 2nd drive. Currently set to save at the 100MB level.
    Skuz likes this.
  10. Angahran Augur

Only 2 ? :p
  11. Accipiter Old Timer

Yeah, I generally don't consider EQ a RAID candidate.

;-)
  12. Omegga Elder

Dreadspire Keep Notes
    Alex Hutchingson - I think can spawn from any non orc/gargoyle static spot.
    Grotesque Gargoyle - I think can spawn from any gargoyle spot, For me he spawned at the bottom right spot outside the Bat tower.
    Grumblebum - Any static orc spot.
  13. Omegga Elder

Kernagir
    A Overgrown Crystalkin spawned at 919, 365,155. I don't the the A Overgrown Crystalkin map point in the A Rogue Builder building is vald as there are no crystal mob phs there.
    Orbital101 likes this.
  14. Orbital101 Augur

Ill look it up, thx
  15. yepmetoo Abazzagorath

You're doing the good work, Good.
  16. Angahran Augur

They really need to allow us more layers :(

I try to keep all my personal edits to layer 3 so when the amazing Goodurden releases updates I winmerge and play spot the differences.
    Khat_Nip likes this.
  17. Littlelegs Elder

the ol' tanky-thanky.

i was going for more but only came up with a lame anecdote about bahdah robbing a "banky" which didnt seem authentic.
  18. Orbital101 Augur

[IMG]

-Orcs:
    Fronk(1), Chief Star Eater(2), Drogtar Deathmaker(3), Gront(4), Bedrock the Crusher(5)

-Kobold
    Deathleap(1), Chieftan Darkmaw(2), Crafter Ironpaw(3), Shaman Silktongue(4), Breaktree the Giant(5)

-Evil Eyes:
    Verzoo(1), Lord Zonz(2) , Builder Sneev(3), Yoon the Gleener(4), Farsight the All Seeing(5)

-Shiliskin:
    Captain Trevoz(1), General Vergomil(2), Master at Arms Prizenat(3), Veteran Kerezal(4), General Zerilijur(5)

-Drachnid:
    Gutslitter(1) , Prince Senifal(2), Alchemist Darkfall(3), Broodwarder Heartknell(4), Queen Suvarla the Sterile(5)

-Werewolf:
    Dewmane(1), Pack Leader Bloodear(2), Loreminder Brightmane(3), Flamedancer(4), Firemane(5)

-Bolvrik
    Hivsgar the Terrible(1), Svengor Goldfarb(2), Gerind Weaponsmith(3), Tresvig Ravener(4), Sendaro(5)

-Undead Knight
    The Skulltaker(1), Mindbinder(2), Clignak Poisoner(3), Nightstrider(4), Vaslaghul Bonelord(5)

[IMG]
    There are no easy way of doing it... Race change every 24hrs -/+ 6hrs(as been exacly it on Xegony every day since last patch) , get your 5 and wait till the next reset to get your next 5. Its possible that not all 5 PHers will be up and you will need to wait till another invasion from that same race to happen(took me 3 Drachnid, Werewolf, Shiliskin invasion to finish those set) . Zone is a bit bugged but the more it bug the easier it get lol.

No idea on Mathias The Destroyer and Zaignoz the Insane... The only thing I will try from here is to murder the invaders and hope one of the 2 spawn with them...Otherwise I'm pretty prositive that those are not spawning in Sverag.

I also started going through the list of fix that you all provided and will reup the pack once I'm done. Thank you :)
    Jennre and RPoo like this.
  19. Svann2 The Magnificent

Late congrats on the sticky.
  20. Orbital101 Augur

Now with my maps pinned I feel like I need to double my effort :D
    minimind, Kialya, Jennre and 3 others like this.