Good Video recorder for EQ.

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Whulfgar, Sep 26, 2019.

1. Whulfgar Augur

I know sall good bro. I was just explaining for any that did not understand what / why I out of the blue wanted to know how to video record myself.

It was not for .. myself LMFAO

I wish I was smart enough to try out that nvidia's shadowplay. But like I've explained many times lately I am VERY much not your average EQ player who is an IT guy who works out 24/7 when not in game.

I am just your averaged retired oil patch worker who loves to play EQ, that knows next to not a thing about computers or anything outside of turning them on an starting up EQ. hehe

But then again I make no qualms about it and I am honest about who / what I am. hehe
  2. Whulfgar Augur

Can always send me a tell I've no clue who you are or what server you are on.

[t Rathe.Whullf Yo!

Hit me up any time you have questions about my setup, an I can send you screen shots galore but clearly videos are outta the question. I am known an people who do know me. Know I would not say I did box this .. or do that .. if I did not do that. Thats not my style. And when I DO stuff like this, I have adapted to start to post my own strats so that other's may use as they feel.
  3. Whulfgar Augur

4. Whulfgar Augur

Video for just 1 of the bosses in wending ways smoke trial. Whole fight iirc.. Literally just did few hours ago on my facebook.
  5. Graves Elder

I didn't mention smoke trials. We were talking about RoS progression. And no I didn't question the validity of you doing it, I questioned if you did it without (legal) 3rd party software to manage the workload boxing 6 toons a la Tucoh, particularly as you have posted about such software before.

I should damn well expect plenty of group players have managed RoS progression by now with the availability of GMM and TBL gear, but the fact is few were doing it at the time, and I still have not met anyone in game that did it without at least some raid geared assistance or 3rd party software help.And no, the forum is not the game. That you are apparently one of the unicorns that did changes nothing. It was not well tuned, particularly at the start for group players. And that was my point.

Try not to be in so much of a rush to be argumentative and you might understand where people are coming from.
  6. Graves Elder

Spellfire likes this.
  7. Spellfire Augur

Graves likes this.
  8. Gherig Addicted since Aug 1st, 1998

Like others have said I use Streamlabs OBS also, stream on Twitch then I can edit the VOD and release it on other platforms if I want.
  9. Whulfgar Augur

so .. interesting conundrum here..

Had I not gone threw ALL the hoopla .. to prove that it is VERY possible to do smoke trials with grp players .. I did exactly what you said.. Video it..

So now that I literally took half a day to figure out HOW to video it .. had to learn HOW to post it to my facebook.. Just to prove its viable that people such as myself can an do 6 box with zero 3rd party anything running my backbone ..

NOW .. you say you dont care an not gonna sign up to facebook to check it out ?

Very .. interesting on your part.. You expect 100% reliable video evidence.. I provide it .. then you hand wave it away as if its nothing.

Shut the front door..
  10. Whulfgar Augur

I will never again jump threw hoops to prove a single thing to a single person on these forums again..

If their word is believe able .. so is mine from now on. No exceptions.
  11. Graves Elder

Signing up to facebook is akin to selling your soul at the docks in Qeynos.

Now its on facebook you can probably link to it in a post here if it is made public.
  12. Whulfgar Augur

Its public.. its viewable .. its linked up above..
  13. Graves Elder

Only to facebook users. Which never has and never will include me.
  14. Whulfgar Augur

dun care anymore.. you asked for video you never stipulated what platform. and it literally took me couple hours to figure out how to put it on facebook, then link it here.

I've done my part I've proven its do able.. PEOPLE who know me .. know I been boxing these since launch..

Just because its on a platform you do not like nor ever will does not mean its not any less valid ..

Video is there, check mate.
  15. Graves Elder

I asked if you had video out of curiosity, not will you climb mount everest on your hands and knees for my amusement.
  16. kizant Augur

Just upload it to youtube. I'm surprised Facebook is even a thing in this day and age.
    Whulfgar and Graves like this.
  17. Whulfgar Augur

How do you do that ?
  18. Nniki Augur

Top-right corner of YouTube, camcorder icon with a plus sign in it:
    [IMG]

Or just go directly here:
    https://www.youtube.com/upload
    Duder likes this.
  19. Tucoh Augur

Thanks for going through the effort. I'm signed into facebook and when I click that link it says:

"
    Sorry, this content isn't available right now
    The link you followed may have expired, or the page may only be visible to an audience you're not in.
    "

I'd recommend youtube, it's super easy to upload, just follow Nniki's advice.
    Make your next video of you doing one of these with your group :D
    https://achievements.eqresource.com/achievements.php?id=2681782
    https://achievements.eqresource.com/achievements.php?id=2681775
    https://achievements.eqresource.com/achievements.php?id=2681777
    Whulfgar likes this.