Gold Membership vanished - AA vanished

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Dayone, May 28, 2019.

1. Dayone New Member

Whatever you did DGB - after a kick from the server all accounts are on F2P despite in account management it says Gold till end of June. AA vanished into oblivion because of lost membership.

After reloading EQ Gold Membership was there again but AA rewards are gone.
    This sucks...

This bug is terrible btw. If this game could warn or avoid spending AA while F2P/AA cap is reached and wasting it into Nirvana this would not be a problem. But in such cases (and the usual server login bugs like this) we players loose simply our AA points.

Please fix this bug!
    Around 20 AA gone. At level 84! This really sucks!
  2. CatsPaws No response to your post cause your on ignore

The AA will prob get synced when the servers do. This happens when the servers are having issues and I don't think there is anyway for them to know which of the many many accounts this is going to affect or even what causes it.

Make sure you log all the way out and back in thru the patcher later today and if they are not back then file a petition
  3. svann Augur

I remember that happened like 15 years (?) ago and people all had to petition to get it back. Took me about a month.
  4. Ghubuk Augur

Just keep reloading, eventually it will fix itself. Happened to me as well.
  5. Dayone New Member

Thanks, did it.
    2 toons got back the AA but the experience blocks with 4AA+XP seems gone. No biggy for L110. Annoying at least for L80+.

Petitioning it? The last petitions were only reducing my life span. I don' t expect that the support has changed the last months and it was no real help the last times either....
    Making another mission run are less grey hairs...