Going to try Fippy, few questions.

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by bodhi, May 15, 2013.

1. bodhi New Member

So, I've been keeping an eye on the possibility of a new TLP server. I think the itch to play has gotten me impatient, so I'm going to give Fippy a try. I had a few questions about the server.

What expansion is the server on? There's an official site that I found that doesn't seem to be updated. I think I saw it's on DoN somewhere, is that correct? I quit playing right after GoD so a lot of this content will be new to me, sounds fun.

My main for years was an enchanter, how are they on Fippy? A friend of mine still plays his on live and complains that his utility is reduced and no one wants CC anymore, and he should just play a mage or wiz to nuke or shammy to buff. Is this the case, or is it just a grass is greener type of thing?

How is the population? I see two threads on the main board here, one says it's bad, one says it's good. Hard to tell with mixed feedback from my searches.

Thanks for reading, and for any help. I can't wait to roll something up.
  2. Machen New Member

We are on Prophecy of Ro. The vote for TSS should be up in around 5-6 weeks now.

The population is still fairly good on Fippy. You won't get a group every time you look at every level, but you will a lot of the time.

I don't know about on live currently but enchanter is still a viable class on progression, whether you want to raid or just group. There is a lot of raid content in both DoDH and PoR that requires enchanters to cc. And I see groups looking for a slower all the time in general.