Going OOM lately

Discussion in 'Priests' started by Gundolin, Jun 27, 2018.

1. Brohg Augur

Ain't Energy Shock. That'll do it too, but it's fully defeatable by just reacting to emotes correctly, which is obvious to almost all raiders from… their being emotes. I mean Emanating Flames, hits the whole room every 55s but super weak at snowblaze's x,y coordinate but full power out across the room.
  2. Bigstomp Augur

Have a link? Or a name? This sounds like something my alts should have.
  3. Thoxsel Djess' Pet Warrior

The Froglok Commander at Disco 2 drops the helm. It's a crazy long camp though - unless you get lucky! Make use of that 4th of July bonus now!
  4. Lianeb Augur

5. Bigstomp Augur

6. Thoxsel Djess' Pet Warrior

Awesome. :) I eventually got one due to a nice soul having thought about me when it dropped. I was about to give up after 60hrs spent at the camp and only having seen the naked twice in that time. Haha
  7. Crystilla Augur

Good luck on the helm. I use it now instead of the spell though I do definitely notice a difference in mana between when I used the spell and now using the donal's helm (so don't expect it to solve all the issues).

Side note - That camp was fun; especially being the puller.
  8. Brohg Augur

uh, if you were using the actual spell before? The biggest mana difference was from skipping a whole heal cast, not in the regen itself. Skipping a heal cast definitely something I'd consider non-ideal…

If you were using AA yaulp to not skip heals, then helm is a complete upgrade; more mana regen and less spam casting.
    Metanis likes this.