GoD Alchemy suspensions

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Uumdano, May 11, 2018.

1. Uumdano Elder

So trying to level alchemy so I can improve my augs but I am having issues finding the materials for multiple things. The highland sludge and taelosian sludge that drop in GoD does not have the other needed ingredients on merchants so we cannot make suspensions. I also have a load of robust lizard man blood from my time in Ct yet I can not find the bundles needed to make the distillates.

Frustrating! Any help?
  2. Ngreth Thergn Developer

Can you be specific about what potions you are trying?
  3. Uumdano Elder

Distillate of antidote, immunization & regeneration 8 using robust lizard man blood.

Basic, formed, shaped & worked suspension of (insert various here) (IX) using sample of filtered highland sludge.

Same w/ sample of filtered taelosian sludge that makes basic, formed etc suspensions (VIII)
  4. Uumdano Elder

5. Catashe Augur

Probably needs to be asked but what server you on?
  6. Uumdano Elder

LJ, OoW just dropped recently and I decided to work my alchemy so I could do the combines for the augments. I had been holding some lizard blood and deepwater inks for sometime and of course the sludges were dropping during GoD so have quite a few of those.

As it stands now for what I have in mats, the ink is what I can skill up on however I would like to save these if these other recipes are supposed to be in. I have checked multiple merchants that are listed with mats, obviously some of the merchants are out of era but the ones listed that are in game do not carry the mats needed for suspensions and the VIII distillates.
  7. Catashe Augur

That's your problem, LJ is still going off the old alchemy recipes.. You don't get the new ones.. aka Distillates,Philters, etc til the new alchemy recipes launch and those are in Prophecy of Ro
  8. Uumdano Elder

I suppose that is a bit confusing considering how distillate X is in game, the ones from the lizard blood are distillate VIII. What about the suspensions, I mean all that sludge is dropping in GoD, PoR too? What a mess.
  9. Catashe Augur

Distillate X of what though? Usually the cures, regens(not spirituality), and resist distillates are still locked and the old world recipes active
  10. Uumdano Elder

All I know for sure is I made some alacrity and spirituality (IX) w/ my inks. I suppose this is how it is supposed to be, for whatever reasoning they have for it. I appreciate the discussion, hopefully Ngreth can shed some light on it when they are back in the office on Monday.

Not the first time I have seen the GoD recipes not work as I was going to up my smithing earlier with the shimmering aligned ores, etc. only to find out the jewel craft drops that are needed never dropped and are flagged a later expansion.

So frustrating how much of this game goes live when it is outdated and might only be useful if you are leveling up an alt or some such. So much wasted potential.
  11. Catashe Augur

Haste pots should still be locked I think.. Spirituality they more the lock to Luclin.. There is one old world haste pot recipe they does convert to like Haste IV or something maybe you did that
  12. Uumdano Elder

I for sure made haste IX pots from the deepwater inks, looking at them on my trader now. We are in OoW so maybe they are in, asked one of my shaman mates and he suggested the X pots from nodding blue lilly but I am not interested in farming them since I already have so many other drops that should carry me far enough.
  13. Catashe Augur

Then I'm not sure.. i do know PoR is when the old world recipes go away aka no more Greater Cont pots and is the time where you can make skinspikes pots etc and thats basically when Alchemy basically seems to catch up to live and don't have to worry about the old world recipes at all.

Personally I do think the poison/disease cure, regen pots, etc won't be live til PoR cause thats when the latest batch up ingredents appeared on the phinny alchemy merchants
  14. Darchias Augur

In PoP (current Agnarr expansion), X Distillates of Sprituality, Clarity, Replenishment, Celestial Healing, and Divine Healing are all available, but I'm given to understand that Skinspikes, among others, are not.
  15. Ngreth Thergn Developer

16. Uumdano Elder

Thanks for clarifying Ngreth, looking forward to seeing what you do w/ the GoD drops. The end result does not seem overpowered in any way so am hoping you put the items in as needed. Thanks!