GM's not doing their jobs correctly, and clear Proof of that.

Discussion in 'Player Support' started by Nightmares, Dec 13, 2014.

1. Nightmares Augur

HERE
    Customer ******* soe via CSS Web 12/13/2014 08:05 AM
    Um... It's at indifferent, I did only 1 Gimblax mission and that's it, I wanted to see if the faction was bugged when I went for missions and couldn't request anything (not even tier 2 missions, like the creator ( Oh didn't you say I had tier 2 done? then that should be unlocked! Guess the system just proved you wrong)). I was all set to start Tier 5 and had a group with me for that. I have tier 4 completed. You should realize that it's literally IMPOSSIBLE to have Tier 4 completed with only Indifferent faction. You HAVE TO HAVE Warmly to have Tier 4 completed. there is no work around on that. The quests and turn ins and Character flags are all Locked and faction based.
    So again, what you are saying makes absolutely no sense.
    Go back and look at the expansion if you don't believe me. It PROVES me right. It PROVES my case.
    Response GM Zekil via Email 12/13/2014 07:33 AM
    Greetings **********,

This is Senior GM Zekil

You have completed the Tier 4 DoN progression, and should be able to start the Tier 5 progression once you raise your Norrath's Keepers faction to warmly. We see your Norrath's Keepers faction going up the last few weeks and we are not able to verify that it went down. Once you raise the faction, you will be able to proceed with the progression. Good luck to you!

Thank you again for taking the time to contact the SOE Customer Service team. If you wish to take a satisfaction survey, please follow this link: https://soe.typeform.com/to/yeFjlF.

Thank you for being an SOE member!

Senior GM Zekil
    In-Game CSR-EverQuest
    Sony Online Entertainment
    Customer ****** soe via CSS Web 12/13/2014 06:27 AM
    Just as a side note, IF you went in the system to back to when those achievements are shown in the database; you MIGHT remember THAT was when those achievements were "introduced" as achievements (probably how each of the tiers has the exact SAME time stamps on them; when it would take some time to complete each tier due to required solo tasks, group task and group missions. Plus the need to get the FACTION required to proceed to the next tier(these very same tasks and missions are all Faction and tier locked, so it's impossible to actually get tiers done at the same time)). those stamps are over 2 years ago. I'm not in game, but I do know they were in the first half of 2012, which would be before the time period you checked(the time stamps of those achievements).
    Customer ****** soe via CSS Web 12/13/2014 06:12 AM
    That's impossible. Dragon's of Norrath Progression is Faction locked. It is Literally Impossible to get A Single tier completed without faction work. In fact each tier required further faction. Tier 1 requires Indifferent, Tier 2 requires Amiably, Tier 3 requires Kindly, Tier 4 requires Low warmly and tier 5 requires high warmly or Ally.
    The simple fact I had not done faction in a while does not negate this. This is a FACT.
    So obviously your findings are incorrect because there is no possible way whatsoever for a player to finish tier1 through tier 4 without having built faction. It's Literally impossible. So to tell me that I am supposed to have indifferent faction, when every sign points to otherwise shows I need to speak to someone else that knows that expansion and how the progression works.
    Nothing against you, but You are incorrect.
    Response GM Oncor via Email 12/13/2014 05:15 AM

Greetings ******,

I came online to try to talk to about this but you weren't online unfortunately which is why I am sending you my response and further questions through e-mail. First I checked your character's Norrath's Keepers and going back two years I found your character has been at the same faction level. Your character completed all steps through Tier 4 DoN Good progression, in receiving the AA Power of the Keepers. You have not progressed on this quest for over two years and have not increased your faction with Norrath's Keepers on Ragefire. I will be unable to increase your character faction with Norrath's Keepers.

Sincerely,

GM Woebot

Thank you again for taking the time to contact the SOE Customer Service team. If you wish to take a satisfaction survey, please follow this link: https://soe.typeform.com/to/yeFjlF.
    Customer ****** soe via CSS Web 12/12/2014 05:00 PM
    Dragons of Norrath expansion progression was Faction based. You could not go through the progression unless you met each tier's faction requirements. At Tier 4 you had to have Low Warmly faction in order to get quests and missions, for Tier 5 you needed high warmly.
    Heroic characters GAVE Tiers 1 - 4, but not the faction ( as seen by my monk on same account, my free heroic character from the promotion). This would be only other way to get that progression ( and achievements now associated with).
    My character's skills are not maxed to level 85 ( heroic characters) as Begging is under 200, swimming under 300 etc; which prove my character is not a heroic character, that and I never once paid for a heroic character upgrade to my account.
    I have DoN progression Tier 1 - 4 achievements and Special AA associated with( and I did do all the faction and solo tasks and missions). My faction standing with Norrath's Keepers is Indifferent. Now while you may say that is because all good races start that way, let me interject with the knowledge that my character is an Iksar. It would have taken a lot of work already to get him to that point cause he'd have started on the evil side, and everyone starts out "Apprehensively" with their racial aligned side anyways.
    I had pushed MANY through the faction for getting progression. Most to the point so they would be able to request the Creator missions. Each time i did hand in the Token to increase faction. My Faction was Ally, probably pretty high ally as well, if not full on maxed ( as is most of my factions due to me working tons of factions and if you look, my characters all have tons of faction work on them). The only place to chance DoN factions is within DoN for 1 side or the other.
    All this points to the conclusion that something happened to my character in your system. ( not the first time your systems have jacked my characters up, IE look back to incident reports and petitions on my Original beastlord named *******, that a GM changed name to Vendetta that got bugged all to hell ( 2 veteran rewards claims on a single character plus other issues. Mind you these were CAUSED by the GM that changed the name cause he had Removed my character from my account to do it. Which BEGS the question WHY did he have to do that in the first place? and WHY did I see someone else with my exact old name soon after??????? NOT A COINCIDENCE! ). ( I have been told that is not how you are supposed to do things as a GM, so... Who was this?)
    Anyways, except for that short rant, all other info is correct to conclude my point.
    Auto-Response 12/12/2014 04:06 PM
    This automated response is directed to help us accurately assist you as quickly as possible with your Character issue.

If you are petitioning about a rename, please note that CS does not offer complementary first name changes. However, you may purchase a ‘Bottle of Amnesia’ in the /Marketplace for 1,500 Station Cash to accomplish this goal.

If you would like a customized last name, please consult the naming policy to ensure that your surname is acceptable for consideration at the following link:

http://help.soe.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/16212

For all other character issues, please be sure to include the exact name of any spells, skills or abilities that are of concern to you and how they should theoretically work.

Thank you for taking the time to update any needed information. A Game Master will be addressing your issue as fast as humanly possible.

If you are receiving a response that has nothing to do with your issue, it’s because you picked a category when placing your ticket that is not relevant to your issue.

Sincerely,

EverQuest Management

Customer ****** soe via CSS Web 12/12/2014 04:06 PM
    Lets see.... My Dragons of Norrath progression and Faction is all jacked up.
    I PERSONALLY worked faction and did all the quests and Raids to unlock Tier 4. I went back to help others do faction and mine has been reset to Indifferent. I was ALLY!!!!!
    Now i can't even get missions and raids I have Already unlocked. This is not a heroic character, and never has been. Yet with indifferent faction I have tiers 1-4 completed ( Which I know for a FACT is something you see on heroic characters). So my character is BUGGED once again.
    I need this Fixed.
  2. Nightmares Augur

Finally got resolution. I was "granted a one time customer courtesy" and had my faction set to Kindly ( though was told it would be back to warmly). You know what. I'll take that.
    I was off in 1 thing about this issue, you only needed High Kindly for tier 4 ( I checked on Allakhazam) and Tier 5 is Warmly ( still though I had been at least warmly and the achievement had shown that checkmark, also was able to get the raids and missions to start tier 5 back when i was actively working it).
    However I am still correct that you cannot have the progression unless you had the faction ( and if you switched sides, it's within the system to remove those AA as well.) And my faction for the other side had shown work as I was threateningly, which would not have been possible as an iksar and having done no faction ( which had been stated why I was at indifferent).
    I am appreciative of them for helping me as much as they did, though it took way longer and a LOT of arguing my point, which was based on their own design.
    This issue should never have been an issue.

But Honestly, I do thank the GMs for taking the time and dealing with me. I can be very stubborn when right.